[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Regular, ordinary things you've forgotten about people.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7
File: 1460930365488.png (76 KB, 500x425) Image search: [Google]
1460930365488.png
76 KB, 500x425
ITT: Regular, ordinary things you've forgotten about people.

>Reading a Doujin.
>See a line about body warmth.
>Confused.
>People aren't warm.
>Realize they were talking about body heat.
>Realize I don't know what other people feel like.
>>
>everybody poops
>>
>some people are genuinely satisfied with their lives and have never considered killing themselves
>>
>>27939697

Do these people actually exist?
>>
File: xMY4og13aLQ.jpg (24 KB, 453x604) Image search: [Google]
xMY4og13aLQ.jpg
24 KB, 453x604
>>27939564
I forgot how it feels to be touched
I still lust but my hearts given up
>>
>>27939564

I go for long periods (pun wasn't originally intended but fuck it, now it's intended) of time forgetting that younger women menstruate. The only female I've lived with and been in close proximity to for any extended period (whoops :^) of time was my mother, and she had her tubes tied almost 20 years ago so I didn't see "hints" of this reality in the garbage anymore. Or even if I did, I barely remember what they might have looked like. Mom was nice and kept that type of thing very private.

I have to consciously remember that the menstruation is a thing. I even forget that individual women theoretically behave differently at different times of the month, based on their menses --- again because I've never spent extended periods ( :^) of time around women, day-in and day-out, in private company, to register the reality of what their bodies do.

I imagine that this is a bit how medieval monkish life and thought processes might have worked.
>>
>>27939756

>I forgot about this as well.

Shit.
>>
You have to pretend to care about marathons
You have to go to festivals if you don't want to look like a friendless loser
If someone has turned there hobby into a sponsored charity event you have to give them money

Reeeee
>>
>>27939718
Yeah. They're called normalfags.
>>
File: 1451883655168.jpg (38 KB, 600x568) Image search: [Google]
1451883655168.jpg
38 KB, 600x568
>>27939697
bruh what the fuck senpai

didn't need these feels
>>
File: 1441457467541.gif (2 MB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
1441457467541.gif
2 MB, 600x480
>>27939564
>some people enjoy socializing with strangers

>>
>>27939564
>there are people who don't masturbate regularly and instead have sex with another actual human
>>
>>27940168
I forgot about that
>>
there are people who have things to do with their life besides spend it on a computer
>>
>>27940168

Better.

>Sex is literally just another everyday event to some people... sometimes it's even with people they barely know. They just want it, so they do it, and to them it's as simple as that.
>Literally every women you see thinks of sex that way.
>There is probably a woman out there who wanted to have some normal, harmless everyday sex with you, and did what she normally does to get it, but you're own obliviousness made her think you aren't interested.
>She then moved on and had sex with someone else within a few days.
>Because it's pretty much a normal everyday occurrence to these people.
>It's literally so common that you could be missing multiple opportunities to actually meet someone, maybe even connect with someone, or just get laid because you're too broken.
>And you'd never even know, so you'd assume no one likes you.

Feel it...
>>
People remember when you wear the same clothes in a row and they can tell when you don't brush your teeth.
>>
File: 1454633398844.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
1454633398844.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>27940302
>There is probably a woman out there who wanted to have some normal, harmless everyday sex with you, and did what she normally does to get it, but you're own obliviousness made her think you aren't interested.

Senpai, I didn't need these feels, not today
>>
>Have to write math papers from time to time in LaTeX
>Forget how to do something
>As I type "latex" into Google, first thing that comes up is condoms
>Wonder what condoms have to do with LaTeX

That's how I realized that I'm going to die alone
>>
File: 1434868651580.jpg (101 KB, 458x478) Image search: [Google]
1434868651580.jpg
101 KB, 458x478
When people say small talk phrases they don't want you to respond literally.
>>
>tfw you touch a girl and she's warm
I could get addicted to that feel. If only I had the chance.
>>
File: w38SOrK.jpg (36 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
w38SOrK.jpg
36 KB, 480x270
>>27940133
>Some people enjoy socializing

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.