[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
group projects
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: enough.png (132 KB, 396x454) Image search: [Google]
enough.png
132 KB, 396x454
>have group project which is worth 10% of my grade
I am actually considering skipping it because its too late where I would basically have to ask a group to leech off them right now.

Why do they force this shit on us?
>>
Just do the whole thing by yourself.
>>
So your in highschool? That is a bannable offence.
>>
>>27939525
throw rocks at people or something, i don't know.
>>
This place is for 18+ preferably 30+ virgin men. Why are you here?
>>
>>27939525
confirmed jailbait. swarm quick boys before the mods come!
>>
Were you requried to join a group? Why didn't you just ask to do it on your own?
>>
>>27939618
>>27939590
>>27939631
Lots of uni classes have shit like this
>>
>>27939576

Seriously OP, this. Do the project and if it really matters to the teacher they might take a few points off who cares. Something better than nothing.
>>
>>27939634
he's required to suck this D
>thread sucks
>>
>>27939645
They usually don't take point off you, but you don't get any extra points for all the hard work either.

Just say that you had a hard time finding a group and the teacher will understand. If your teacher is awkward as fuck he or she might say "hey anon didn't have any group last time, how about you join that group over there anon", but that's a risk you have to take.
>>
File: 1394638652991.jpg (89 KB, 700x714) Image search: [Google]
1394638652991.jpg
89 KB, 700x714
>>27939576
>>27939645
I can't. It has to be done by a group. It just has to. Though it is not like its a hard project. It is basically just a stock portfolio game. I am sure nobody even pays attention to it other than one autist who has too much time on his hands. At the end every group gives a presentation on how their stocks did and why they chose them etc etc.

I was thinking just asking to join a group then I'd just talk during the presentation. I don't know if that would be alright to do though.
>>27939590
>>27939618
Fuck off neetshits. There is school after high school.
>>
>>27939525
>10%
just fuck this whole thing
>>
If you were already assigned the project, you're probably fucked. Everyone else just sucked it up and asked the retard next to them to work together
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.