[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to become a polyamourous patriarch. Assume I have the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4
File: fa_show-during-Spring-2016.jpg (113 KB, 615x923) Image search: [Google]
fa_show-during-Spring-2016.jpg
113 KB, 615x923
I want to become a polyamourous patriarch.
Assume I have the aura of a Chad.
What do I need to do for it /r9k/. Say I want to achieve the goal till 45.

And how to become the leader of an strongly self-supporting in-group?

What is the action-plan for a non-autist here?
>>
Tfw I'll never be Stacey's gay best friend.
>>
File: Jaden_Smith_gf_Sarah.jpg (43 KB, 945x945) Image search: [Google]
Jaden_Smith_gf_Sarah.jpg
43 KB, 945x945
whu
>>
I have two gfs atm and have had two other gfs in the past, sounds turbo alpha but I just date aspie girls who dont care if I see other women since they dont fall for the social acceptance meme like normie women
>>
>>27939516
You were just on /lit/ weren't you?
>>
File: Kierkegaard.jpg (87 KB, 432x554) Image search: [Google]
Kierkegaard.jpg
87 KB, 432x554
>>27939833
yeah, I read philosophy to figure out in which direction to take my life,
this thread is just the same issue painted in baity /r9k/ lingua
also I hang out with some PUA community guys in my city and the love the "reintroduce the patriarchy" idea
>>
>>27939736
do you really mean gf's or just fuckbuddies?

And by patriarch I don't mean just fuck around, I speak of a productive family or at least commune structure (where there are also many chick available, yes)
I think it's not too far off, as I actually believe that some women will be okay sharing a men if they all feel save with their standard of living
>>
>>27939736
This, not a Chad but currently in a relationship with two girls who are ok with it, we all live together. They're nerdy academic types so don't mind it if the relationship works out.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.