[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why haven't there been any omegle threads lately? Let's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3
File: th.jpg (5 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
5 KB, 300x225
Why haven't there been any omegle threads lately? Let's get our lonely robot asses and talk.
tags: r9k, robot9001, r9komegle, omegler9k
>>
>>27939479
give up senpai they're long dead
>>
because these threads are cancer and everyone is slowly dying
saged
>>
>>27939508
how are they dead?
>>27939511
i've had some epic convos on the tag, it's sad how no one's on anymore
>>
>>27939511
why don't you sage THIS

*unzips dick*
>>
r9k omegle is literally always good looking robots and then the ugly creepy robots who are trying to be friends with fit in with the good looking robots

but if you're an ugly robot and you try to talk to the good looking robots, they'll just skip you automatically anyway

tl;dr don't go on r9k omegle unless you're good looking
>>
>>27939532
>i've had some epic convos
literally kill yourself you're just as insufferable as i imagined
>>27939535
kill yourself too i hate you
>>
>>27939563
>kill yourself too i hate you

do you hate these dubs though?
>>
>>27939561
there's only 2 really attractive guys on that tag that don't go on there anymore. the girls are average looking and cake on makeup/do slutty angles.
>>
I go on omegle and just tell people to vote for trump and stfu
>>
>>27939563
it's probably because you disconnect everyone or black box, if you give everyone a chance you're bound to have at least one good convo
>>
>>27939511
Hi man. Hated yet?
>>
>>27939532
Well personally, I go on and see a bunch of teenagers who think they are on some highschool board and get upset when the person is not attractive or has not been laid for a few months, they start saying ugly old man go to wizchan, even though I am 27.
>>
>>27939639
Agreed, but even if you black box you can still make good convos. I have 5 really good friends on skype that I met from r9k Omegle.
>>
>>27939614
I don't go on anymore so it's only really 1
>>
>>27939838
whos the 1?
>>
>>27939654
i think i'm getting there
btw i saw your thread about being btfo in your sociology class and i wanted to comment but i didn't have time that experience was fucked up man fuck this planet hold your virginity tight it's precious
>>
Tfw you find the tag with all the cute girls in it. NICE
>>
>>27939884
hack blastard
>>
>>27939924
what tag is that
>>
File: 1450138275183.png (74 KB, 412x351) Image search: [Google]
1450138275183.png
74 KB, 412x351
>>27939614
>tfw not attractive
>>
i only go on to see if my gf is on
>>
>>27940069
and give you women? nah, all for myself.
>>
>>27940171
so wear the skin of someone who is.
>>
>>27940248
sometimes i wonder if my gf is actually on but i think she isn't because she's talking to someone else ;_;
>>
>>27940284
Even if I did I'd still be ugly af
>>
>>27940346
>tfw your gf talks to other guys
>>
>tfw you hide cams off screen to not see them pull a face at you

I only maximise when we talk for longer than 2 minutes, why would anyone do otherwise?
>>
>tfw you see someone uglier than you
>>
>>27941121

t-thanks ;-;|
>>
Who's that guy who's ALWAYS on here and he's ALWAYS facing to the right and he never speaks and just disconnects?

I've spoke to others about him and apparently he does that to everyone. He only disconnects after you say something so he realizes he's connected with you. He probably has Omegle running in the background while he waits for someone or something.
WTF IS HE WAITING FOR? WHY IS HE HERE?
>>
tfw noone will ever screencap you
>>
>>27942115
That could be a couple of people anon
>>
>>27942136
you do not want to get screencapped
>>
>>27942115

I've talked to him. He hates me lmao. Skips me every time and he skips nobody. I make him mad. He's just an autistic angry guy anon ignore him
>>
>>27942115

legend says hes hoping to find a qt he met on there again.
>>
>>27940069
mylittlepony and rainbows
>>
>>27942115
ARE YOU TALKING about the arab looking fellow in glasses? he once gave me the finger
>>
>>27942402
put your trip back on fat nigger
>>
>>27942115
Aye, that dude wearing the glasses with alternating hair styles. I got him once super late at night and he actually spoke to me for a little.

He prowls omegle for women who are willing to do cam stuff. He told me he was able to get off once to a chubby asian girl who was willing to finger herself for him on cam and ever since he's been addicted. He won't give you the time of day unless you're a girl and you're into cam stuff.
>>
>>27942732
the guy with that weird painting that has red stuff scribbled all over it?
>>
File: asdf.png (551 KB, 990x748) Image search: [Google]
asdf.png
551 KB, 990x748
who is this semen demon?

?????

pls respnd
>>
>>27942869
>posting a picture of yourself while pretending to be someone else
ebin
>>
>>27939535
>*unzips dick*
That sounds painful buddy
>>
all the faces i've seen look so sad :(
>>
>>27943604
real dead inside hours if u up clicc that mf dc button family
>>
Met a Jew
>>
I miss going on somewhat, there's just too much dumb shit now
>>
>all these blank screens

just go to text chat faggots
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.