[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw male feminist getting sucked into this meme was the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (35 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
35 KB, 1280x720
>tfw male feminist

getting sucked into this meme was the worst thing i've ever done in my life, and i'm in waaayyy too deep to back out now.

my sister conned me into joining her stupid feminist club, and they do nothing but blame me when they decide to go out and fuck a dozen chads (which by their definition, is getting 'raped') and talk about megan trainor and shit

i called them out on their bullshit, and now they said i can't leave the club, and if i try to, one of them tell the police i raped her. what the fuck do i do??
>>
>>27939447
I don't believe you, but go on
>>
>>27939447
>what the fuck do i do??
make better b8
>>
>>27939447
>baiting this hard

Here's your (You). If you really want help, see if you can get a small camera, say the same thing over again, and record her reaction. Quit then. If and when she testifies, bring up that evidence.
>>
>>27939447
Your back is up against the wall. No matter what you do, you're fucked. I say you rape them all for real and go out with a bang.
>>
>>27939447
Grab a phone/recorder/ask her to come near one of your microphones. Turn on a recording. Get into a conversation about it, and make sure to make her mention it.
Then, leave the club. If she does it, present the recording to her with according info (date, context, shit she said prior to that, etc.)
>>
>>27939447

Lol you're so of shit, you're reaching critical mass.
>>
>>27939447
(You)

Also, dumb frogposter
>>
>>27939447
One of the girls I'm dating now is a diehard feminist, and in a straight white male. Shes not even white either. It's extremely problematic, but I look and learned how to act like a Chad so nobody cares. Feminists hate weak men only despite what they say.
>>
>>27939560
I dont have aphone. sometimes i borrow my sister's to play flappy bird but shed notice if i was recording with it
>>
>>27939447
Never should have fallen for the feminist meme man. Have some balls and tell her to fuck off.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (83 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
83 KB, 1280x720
>>27939560
Then you can get her to do whatever you want. If she complains, all you have to say is "it's called a hustle, sweetheart" while you jam your dick down her throat.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.