[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw losing faith in men All they want is to sleep around
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 19
File: 1435812687767.jpg (118 KB, 609x749) Image search: [Google]
1435812687767.jpg
118 KB, 609x749
>tfw losing faith in men

All they want is to sleep around with Stacy & play vidya
>>
>>27938966

cant even disagree, normies of both genders are appauling
>>
>>27938966
Well then maybe you should offer better alternatives to those things, or take interest in some different type of men. There are guys who don't sleep around, or who don't play video games. Maybe broaden your scope a bit before you start declaring lost faith, yeah?
>>
>>27939030
But I want chad and I want him now!!!
ITS NOT FAIR
>>
File: OUT.jpg (11 KB, 255x197) Image search: [Google]
OUT.jpg
11 KB, 255x197
This fucking fembot meme seriously rustles my jimmies every time
>>
I've only been rejected by women and none of them have been Stacy like in the slightest. I stopped playing vidya and tried to develop interesting hobbies but it still doesn't matter. Oh, but you're losing faith in men? The bottom 80% of men don't even exist to you. Fuck you.
>>
>>27939030
video games are fine you cuck.
Just not the type of guys OP is sleeping with, or maybe OP is just a trap. Who knows.
>>
File: aylmaolimbo.jpg (5 KB, 262x192) Image search: [Google]
aylmaolimbo.jpg
5 KB, 262x192
>>27938966
>implying this isn't the same behavior you sluts have been doing for the past decade
>implying what you said is actually true
>>
Good. You're not worth my penis' time anyways
>>
>>27939095
Did I say anything was wrong with video games? No, just that some people don't play them. Great reading comprehension, niggerbrain.
>>
Then make yourself more worthwhile than the shit you hate.

What's that? You can't? Then fuck off.
>>
File: hmmm.jpg (52 KB, 707x563) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.jpg
52 KB, 707x563
>go outside today
>meet some vegan men from tumblr
>make sure not to tell them i am a conservative religious racist sexist cis female from 4chan
>they are pretty nice
>carefully dance around subjects to avoid talking about beliefs
>walk around and talk about our day, music, things like that
>invite me to hang out tomorrow
>agree and give them my number
>they want to go to the beach
>i don't even like sunlight
Where do I go from here ladies? I have nothing in common with these men. All I can say about them is they are vegan mystics from tumblr.
>>
>tfw just want a gf I can truly be myself with
>>
>>27938966
And what do you want, then?
>>
Just today I talked to a normie girl who I've known for awhile that's in law school. She tells me she's crazy and its hard to find someone she can deal with.

I tell her anyone she can deal with would be lucky

No reply back.

What did I do wrong? Women are so hard to read. I should have just agreed with he and told her she's cray.
>>
>>27938966
Actually... I like playing soccer and dancing too. FYI
>>
File: 1432783787557.jpg (118 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
1432783787557.jpg
118 KB, 1200x675
>>27938966
>be a woman
>be hungry
>go out
>notice that a few men bring you food
>take the food
>notice that the few men are now even happier
>get hungry again
>the same men bring you the same food
>the same men are happy to see you and that you take their food
>nice
>get bored with the food
>get hungry again
>new men bring you new food
>first men get upset for taking the food from the new men
>first men call you a foodzie
>you did not even wanted to hurt the first men
>still get hungry
>still the new men bring you food and become happy when you take their food
>carry on until you die
>>
File: frog30.png (16 KB, 1021x540) Image search: [Google]
frog30.png
16 KB, 1021x540
Tits or gtfo roasties. Thems the rules.
>>
File: 1459827999232.jpg (43 KB, 400x599) Image search: [Google]
1459827999232.jpg
43 KB, 400x599
I don't really need a picture. Just tell me if any of you look like this
>>
There are guys with ambitions, for whatever motives they do it.
I don't want to say that invalidates your point - surely there are not many interesting men.
>>
>>27939290
Nah, the roasties that hang around /r9k/ are emo-tier. I've gotten nudes from a few. Always have dyed hair and cut themselves. Always have "depression." Always at least one failed suicide under their belt which means they took like 5 aspirin and posted that they were killing themselves on normiebook.
>>
File: 1445111935654.png (87 KB, 242x206) Image search: [Google]
1445111935654.png
87 KB, 242x206
>>27939163
This.
>tfw no gf to be autistic with
>no gf that shares a sense of humor with me
>tfw I will never see her get all cute and excitable while she ramble on about shit shes interested in
>we will never grow old and senile together
>>
>>27939208
>I tell her anyone she can deal with would be lucky
what you did is show romantic interest and since she is not interested she is distancing herself from you.

women aren't hard to read, you are just delusional and can't accept the truth, that this woman has 0 romantic interest in you whatsoever.

She was talking to you cause she wanted to be friends and since you have shown (ever so slightly) that you want more, she is distancing herself.

Women are very easy to read, if they stop talking to you, they're not interested in you. Simple.

If they talk to you politely only every once in a while, they are not interested in you, they are simply being polite.

If they talk to you constantly and stop talking to you when you show romantic interest, they just wanted to be friends, and now they are distancing themselves from you.

If they talk to you constantly and you show interest and they keep re-framing that interest as you two just being friends, they have no romantic interest in you. They just want to be friends.

If they talk to you constantly and when you show romantic interest and they don't distance themselves, and you get no "we're just friends" resistance, then this woman is romantically interested in you.

Women are simple if you stop being delusional and just accept the signs of non interests from them. But you guys cant do that. If a girl stops talking to you, she's just a whore, she's crazy, women are so hard to understand, etc. It can't be cause she's just not interested romantically and never was.
>>
>>27939430
Yeah that sounds right
Thanks for the brutal honestly

I just suck at interaction. But desu she was showing romantic interest in me, I probably just took too far
>>
File: 'cougars'.gif (798 KB, 500x322) Image search: [Google]
'cougars'.gif
798 KB, 500x322
>she fell for the feminism meme
>she spent the majority of her twenties being a slut and feeling 'empowered'
>she naively thinks she's going to bypass the beta provider rule
>she's frantically searching for all of the Chads left that are her age, but all have settled down or are dating younger women
>she foolishly believes she's going to trick a young, handsome 5-10 years her younger Chadlet into marrying her
>she's even looking for men younger than that
>she's calling up all of her ex's that have moved on, professing her love to them only to find out that they don't reciprocate the same sentiments
>she's turned down half a dozen beta, ugly, manlet redditor engineers and CS majors

What's it going to be girly? Spinstership or Beta provider?

original ya bish
>>
>>27939482
Don't listen to that roastie. I've been with multiple women and they are still unpredictable after dating for months. One second they are laughing then the next they are acting all depressed then they want to fuck a minute later. Don't even try to talk to them when they are on their period week. I'm done with women. They are literally nothing but a pussy that complains about shit.
>>
File: SPINSTER ROASTIE MOMMY WHORE.png (75 KB, 1120x315) Image search: [Google]
SPINSTER ROASTIE MOMMY WHORE.png
75 KB, 1120x315
>>27939050
Too bad family. You wasted you chances with Chad, because you were too busy being 'le empowered' sloot.
The only choses you have left are to buy a couple of cats and a vibrator, or to spend the rest of your life with a boring subhuman in a sexless marriage.
>>
>>27938966
>Human nature is a cruel old bitch
>Men like pussy
>and being rich

>You say you want a good guy now
>That all the chad's have gotten to plow

>but robots down want your saggy vag
>go away you roastie hag!

Jk, lifes a bitch then ya die femanon
>>
>>27939152
marry me bby
>>
All i want to do is play guitar and kill myself. Is that redeemable?
>>
File: 1460884463216.jpg (20 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1460884463216.jpg
20 KB, 600x600
>>27938966
you should lose faith in men. men lost faith in ur ability to hold the other end of the social deal, so fuck u and and ur marriage trap, and take the results of ur third wave feminist faggotry u dumb femcunt waste of air.
>>
>>27938966
If he's over 18 and still plays video games, he's nothing special.
No matter what kind of woman you are, you can do better than a manchild that still plays video games.
>>
File: 80 20 rule.png (317 KB, 730x1789) Image search: [Google]
80 20 rule.png
317 KB, 730x1789
>>27939430
*snaps fingers*

TELL 'EM ROAST BEEF!

80/20 only, beta subhumans are going to have to wait (clapping emoji) (clapping emoji)
>>
>>27939738
always looking to figure a way to latch on to number 1, isn't that right u lazy vulture roasties?
>>
>>27939430
>If a girl stops talking to you, she's just a whore, she's crazy, women are so hard to understand, etc.

They're whores and crazy regardless of whether they talk to me or not you roastie cunt.
>>
File: fat by race.jpg (67 KB, 782x321) Image search: [Google]
fat by race.jpg
67 KB, 782x321
>>27938966
can you blame them?

it's either video games or fat single mothers.
>>
File: Ka1Ryr6.jpg (35 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Ka1Ryr6.jpg
35 KB, 640x480
>>27939549
>coping this hard

No, you're just unattractive and being used for betabux.

They don't want you during their period, because that's when they're most fertile and yearned for Chad. Stop coping and just convert to cuckoldism. That's all that beta subhuman are good for: supporting used up Stacie's and being good little cucks.
>>
>>27939738
If shes over 18 and still uses snapchat and twitter, you can do better.
No matter what kind of man you are, you can do better than a vapid whore you still begs for attention.
>>
File: 1460449563404.png (302 KB, 557x605) Image search: [Google]
1460449563404.png
302 KB, 557x605
>>27939738
Tfw you play vidya still at 33. Tfw you have a 6 figure job and get to travel around the world for "work." That's ok roastie. I'll just go buy you when you give up on life and become a corner girl. Be seeing you real soon!
>>
>>27938966
> Implying you don't have legions of orbiters

Sorry chad doesn't want to fuck you. Take your reddit tier problems somewhere else.
>>
>>27939800
Nah, twitter and snapchat aren't aimed at children.
Try harder.

>>27939801
That's cute, it's weird that you're that "successful" and still single though.
Don't want to be "tied down" yet, right?
>>
>>27939841
But they are, what interesting adult with hobbies and legitimate activities routinely check snapchat.

Its for attention whores, and yes, the majority of twitter is the spreading of drama, bullshit, and anti-social tendencies.
>>
>>27939841
I was married for 5 years. Our work schedules were conflicted with me always being gone for work. That's ok though. I'll be retired in a few years and find myself a loyal woman. I'm planning on moving to Northern Ireland to be with my family after I retire. Should be a quiet happy rest of my life.
>>
File: Sean O'donis.jpg (187 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
Sean O'donis.jpg
187 KB, 768x1024
>>27939738
>t. Spinster on the verge of becoming a cat lady

Lmaooo, if a guy looked like this and played video games you'd probably ignore everything you just said because the thought of him makes your roast beef wet aswell as all of your friends roast beef wet.

Women are hypocrites and as we all have fucking learned, rules don't apply to Chad. Rules so apply to Betas, so change your bullshit and put in bold letters : ONLY BETAS CAN BE MAN CHILDREN, IF HE IS 6'2 AND HANDSOME HE JUST IS LE CUTE HOMEBODY
>>
You're wrong.

All I want is to sleep around with qt 3.14 and play vidya.
>>
>>27939944
>if a guy looked like this and played video games you'd probably ignore everything
I'd fuck him, but I'd never be in a relationship with him.
He'd only be good for sex.
>>
>>27939152
What kind of vegan are they? the I'm doing it for health reasons? the I like the culture and I love to tell people I am vegan? or the I love all animals and perspectivism type?
>>
>>27939050
>confirmed troll
dropped out enjoy your cancer troll bait thread.
>>
>>27938966

I never tell women I play video games.

That's a death sentence.
>>
>>27939981
I didn't ask, but they did mention they are vegan about 15 times and they work in a vegan cafe.
>>
>>27939996
>I never tell women I play video games.
I do and it pisses them off and i get off on it. Women are troll worthy pieces of shit that deserve to be un happy because i do things they don't like.
>>
>>27939976
As if you wouldn't suck off every beta guy on /r9k/ just to date him for a few weeks. Stacies live to be put up on a pedestal. Having that guy be your boyfriend would move you way up on the social ladder. Think of how much you could brag to the other Stacies that you have him for a boyfriend!
>>
>>27940033
>I tell women I'm a loser and they get mad
>I win
lol
>>
>>27938966
don't give up OP, I am a guy and all I want is for someone to care about me, and I want to care about that someone too. Only normies care about sleeping around, find a partner that can feel feels with you.
>>
>>27938966
As a male I'm probably no better any than chad, I would just want someone to talk to, to understand me. something to give my life meaning. Someone to feel with.
>>
Ay is the main bitch here. Ya know the OP bitch.

I'm about to make her my side bitch where you at op if you diss my xbone one more time we'll have issues bitch, you feel me bitch
>>
>current year
>not giving up on women and focusing on yourself

it's like you niggers want to get cucked
>>
>>27939152
just keep hanging out with them until they put their baby carrots in all your holes for a proper vegan gangbang, you dumb sloot.
>>
>>27940046
(you)
that's as much worth of a comment i will give you. Move on champ hidden and ignored.

Society is hopeless losers who are sheep anyways.
>>
>>27940104
Now I don't even want to hang out with them, maybe I should ignore their text and do the typical bitch thing.

They just seemed like they were being nice.
>>
I have lost faith in women.
There are no class conscious girls that are not sjws.
The are no girls that will share feels with me and truly appreciate me for who I am.
>>
File: 1460838149967.png (419 KB, 667x670) Image search: [Google]
1460838149967.png
419 KB, 667x670
>>27940058
>being this plebbit on 4chan

enjoy working yourself to death for a roastie that only lets you ficki ficki once a year and fucks multiple men behind your back
>>
>>27940137
I'd rather be a sheep than a manchild that still can't outgrow videogames.
>>
>>27939841
Many video games aren't aimed at children either.
>>
>Still going after dumb ass roasties in 2016
>Not realizing that boipoosi is the way to go
Wew lad
>>
>>27940166
this fuck em let's just end them?
>>
>>27940227
Traps are worse than actual women. They are bigger whores and become even more picky than women.
>>
>>27940227
sorry i can't get into the boipoosi because well...traps are pig disgusting in my opinion. 2D however i would of fagged it up a long ago.
>>
>>27940188
>manchild that still can't outgrow videogames.
literally all men play videogames. if you don't play videogames you're almost definitely an autist or some kind of pretentious hyperhipster rainbowgender with a feminine penis.
>>
>>27940229
soon comrade. the robot waifu revolution will obsolete biocunt.
>>
File: 1460853206122.png (840 KB, 660x806) Image search: [Google]
1460853206122.png
840 KB, 660x806
>>27940229
>2016
>no systematic genocide of roastie has transpired as of yet
>tfw
>>
>>27940266
Whatever helps you feel better about your silly little hobby, anon.
>>
>>27940227
>3D traps look even worse
>Even more crazy
>Even higher standards
>more likely to cheat
Fuck that.
>>
>>27940247
Not the ones I know. They literally live to serve you. Most are huge slaves and into bdsm. Chain them up and leave for a few hours, they love that shit. Come back and fuck their tight boipoochi
>>
>>27940290
Trolling goes here please stop shit posting.
>>>/b/
>>
>>27940310
Give it a little while, they'll find someone with a bigger dick than you and grow standards suddenly.
>>
fuck men
fuck em alot
>>
>>27940334
spoken like a bitch too weak to handle a zone meant for robots! GTFO roasties!
>>
>>27940371
pls dont be so bitter
i just want to be cared about
just like you
why cant we be friends ;_;
give me a chance
pls
>>
>>27940381
>robots don't play video games
shit posting indeed. please leave newfag
>>>/b/
>>
>>27940371
fuck women
fuck em alot
>>
>>27940340
Hasn't happened in the years I've known him. Even before he went full trap he always tried to get with me. I've known him for about 16 years. Even in junior high he was always trying to have "sleep overs" with me and shit. There are some who will cheat on you and act like a roastie. But then there are the more guy-ish traps who want to settle down and just be happy with their partner.
>>
>>27938966
It's okay babe. I just want to fuck staceys, video games are for children :)
>>
>>27940448
>bait
This is not even good bait your not even going all out.
>>
>>27940334
>trolling
You sound offended.
>>
>>27940371
You did this to yourself whore. I bet you're some degenerate feminist roastie too.
>>
>>27938966
>not a single robot in this thread realizes that this is a mocking parody that mirrors their own whining and complaints about women.
>>
>>27940334
I have to ask you to stop trolling or i have to start reporting.
>>
>>27938966
I would love you if you let me.
>>
>>27940512
>not s single robots see this is a huge giant shit fest of trolling and baiting
I saw right through it honestly. i look forward to the tears.
Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.