[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did you have a bad childhood anons? Tell us your stories.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: pepe the frog.jpg (28 KB, 475x534) Image search: [Google]
pepe the frog.jpg
28 KB, 475x534
Did you have a bad childhood anons?

Tell us your stories.
>>
>>27938806
nope I enjoyed my childhood its my adult life that is bad
>>
One time my dad sold my PC that I played roblox on to bail my whore mother out of jail.
>>
>>27938806
i grew up in a very segregated poor area, surrounded by rich people. their kids picked on me constantly my entire childhood.
literally got shot at twice, stabbed once in the thigh with a letter opener, beaten up countless times, and made fun of for my poorfag clothes. to this day, i still hate rich people and want them all to suffer.
>>
>>27938806
>did you have a bad childhood
No I don't think so from what I remember. But there is things that I can see why I have this undiagnosed mental illness.
My mum was very attractive and had me at 16 and usually went for went meatheads or chads. My grandma has told me that when I was very young one of my mums boyfriends didn't like me and hated me crying and that's all she said but everyone in the family seems to hate this guy I remember going on a train and seeing this same guy in high vis jacket I always assumed he was working but then I worked it out it was a prison and my was visisting. My second step father was a real fucking hard ass. He's done shit to me in the last and me being a child I told my "special teacher" at school. I remember being a very troubled child always angry and hurting myself and others. He was ex army and I recall one time he picked me up by the neck and three me acroos the room. I can see why I have uncontrollable anxiety. That guy always made me anxious and still does. I wouldn't call it trauma but now in just a an unemotional husk acting like a normal 20yr when all I feel is catharsis. I donot t.believe I had a bad childhood as my grandma always got me what I wanted. But I can see why in the "person" I am today
>>
>>27939172
Same really. It was only when I became an adult that I realised adult life isn't as rose-coloured as it was made out to be.
>>
Nope, in fact I want to go back
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.