[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can pity force a girl to date you? I'm desperate here.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: pepe.png (51 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
51 KB, 657x527
Can pity force a girl to date you?

I'm desperate here. I'm prepared to do anything to get this girl's attention.
>>
>>27938619
why would you want a girl to pity date/fuck you
>>
>>27938654
Because I'm desperate for her.
>>
>>27938666
Being desperate is the biggest turn off for women anon. Even back when I was a loser who didn't look too good I managed to get a few out of league girls to crush on me by just not being desperate
>>
>>27938619
It happens sometimes, yeah. But I doubt she'd ever respect you.
>>
>>27938696
Well, it's not like I'm going to transmit to her that I'm desperate.

I mean if I pretend that my life is really shit, if I pretend to kill myself or something in order to get her attention, will she end up dating me out of pity?

I'm trying to use my patheticness in my advantage.
>>
Sometimes it works.
>>
>>27938807
no that wont work anon

try and spend energy improving your life instead
>>
>>27939485
I'm sick of trying to improve myself. She's the only reason I haven't killed myself yet. If she won't date me, then I definitely will.
>>
>>27939507
great life view anon
>>
>>27939579
It's pathetic but so am I.
>>
>anon, are you really a virgin?
>yes, I know it's silly
>but why are you still a virgin?
>I don't know many girls and I'm really bad at approaching them
>I see... anon, I think you need a girl to help you be confident. Do you want my help?
>y-yeah, but what do you mean by that? Will you help find a girlfriend?
>no, you silly (she laughs, then she grabs your hand, and takes you to her bedroom)
>>
>>27938619
maybe some people like to kinda shelter and nurture others but probably not many girls are into that its a long shot.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.