[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Roasties live life on easy mode.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
File: Untitled.png (124 KB, 1727x841) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
124 KB, 1727x841
Holy fuck, I made a fake online dating profile, and before I even finished making the damn thing, men were visiting it, and within a minute, still before I finished filing it out, I already had message. Fuck.

This is the life women live.
They're given inordinate amounts of male attention and admiration, and all that they have to do is sift through it.
>>
>>27938452

>unironically ironically making a dating profile
>>
File: HURRRRRRRR.jpg (30 KB, 496x279) Image search: [Google]
HURRRRRRRR.jpg
30 KB, 496x279
>>27938452
>women
>spending time thinking about politics
Not even believable.
>>
File: Untitled.png (162 KB, 1541x719) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
162 KB, 1541x719
Oh god. I think I finally understand feminism. The power of being a female is really getting to my head.
>>
File: Untitled.png (28 KB, 606x546) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
28 KB, 606x546
Yup, I can't handle this power.
>>
>>27938452
This shouldn't be a surprise for anyone desu. The dating world for women is for them to sit on a throne and have a line of men try and sell themselves to her one after the other. Most women have literally no idea how easy they have it in the world of dating. Meanwhile, most guys are lucky to have a single woman reply to a message they send in one month.
>>
>>27938668
>Earn 75k a year
I'll never get a fake OkC gf.

cryingpepe.jpg
>>
>>27938820
This exactly. It's why I hate online dating so much. It feels like I'm applying for a job and its up to her to accept my offer. And then if she does, I gotta go to an interview (date) and do/say all the right things.

JUST
>>
>>27938668
>Yup, I can't handle this power.
Today, I was enlightened.
>>
>>27938668
>be guy
>no success with women, but not ugly enough that they outright reject you, always softly let you down (let's just be friends, you're like a brother etc.)
>decide to give online dating a shot
>no responses back
>eventually get desperate, wonder if it's because you're only going for really attractive women or something
>lower your standards to "not completely insane"
>message a girl with a profile that says she isn't completely insane because she lives near where you work
>HOW MUCH DO YOU EARN A YEAR?
>BECAUSE ONLY REAL MEN EARN 80K A YEAR
>decide online dating isn't for you
>work in male dominated industry
>never really meet any women after your bad online experiences
>die alone at the age of 66 in a lazy boy from a heart attack
>>
>>27938668
Kek looks like youre the dom and hes the sub now.
>>
I posted my life situation on reddit in /r4r/ one time. I was out of money, homeless, and basically looking for help because of depression. 0 replies and a downvote

I posted it again with identical text as a woman a few hours later. 60+ messages and lots of upvotes. People were offering free rent, money, all sorts of shit

easymode is real
>>
>>27939133
Yep. I know the "easy mode" shit is thrown around as a meme here. But its real life and 100% true. Don't ever let a "fembot" try to convince you otherwise, they are just fishing for attention.
>>
>>27938452
>getting pestered for sex is great women should be greateful
>if a woman has lots of sex shes a vile slut tho

holy moly are men retared
>>
File: Untitled.png (29 KB, 514x514) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
29 KB, 514x514
I really think I need to stop before I go to far.
>>
online dating works for people who could meet women irl but for whatever reason don't have time, don't have occasion to meet them, etc.

if you're constantly striking out irl, you interact with girls a lot and they don't like you, you're gonna have an even worse time online and it will just hurt your self-esteem.

best advice is to join a club, take up a hobby, etc., not online date as a cure for FA.
>>
>waaa no mr right qq

Jesus fuck do women even realize how easy they have it? I honestly don't know if they're fucking retarded or if they're fully aware of their advantages and just continue trying to leech society for more.
>>
bumping, this could be fun.
>>
>>27939298
Or, apparently, you could just get gender reassignment surgery.
>>
>>27939274
Go all out man for some keks. There's literally nothing to lose.
>>
>>27939240
Thats WHY shes a vile slut. Ya dummy.

Let me put it to you this way. If somebody is offered as much food as they can eat, and they oblige and decide to eat it all. That is gluttony and its a disgusting trait to have no restraint.

On the other side, if a person is working their ass off to earn, in order to buy all the food they want, that is not gluttony. They are getting what they earned and should be praised for their effort.

This is why the slut double standard exists. Women don't have to try for sex, and the act of just taking all the dick offered to you is just as disgusting as gluttony and should/is frowned upon rightfully so.
>>
>>27939311
honestly if you have low success with women irl and it's not for lack of chances to interact with them, you'd probably be less depressed changing your sex than trying to date online.
>>
>>27939274
You never know if you don't try.
>>
OP, but according to them you should have lots of money simply for having white male privs which balances it all out. Of course they are full of shit but nobody will stand up to it.
>>
>>27939318

in this case though the person offering the food over and over and over and over again is also the one criticizing gluttony and then is angry no one is offering them food over and over and over again so they're not getting obese too
>>
File: Untitled.png (18 KB, 506x280) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
18 KB, 506x280
I can't handle this anymore. I'm really starting to feel bad now since these guys seem to think they have a chance with me. I'm really feeling guilty.
>>
>>27939182
to be fair, all the guys posting and replying just want the pussy anyway. No one will post in the guy thread because there is nothing to gain. Life is easymode because we males enable that shit anyway. i mean its obviously easier for women but itd suck if every guy that talked to me wanted sex from me
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.