[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck this board
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 13
File: 1440186468321.jpg (58 KB, 500x446) Image search: [Google]
1440186468321.jpg
58 KB, 500x446
I've fucking had it with you fucks. You're not special. If someone gave you a chance they wouldn't like you, they would just think you're a worse version of another person. Being a "robot" is all your fault. You could have done something and you still can. Society isn't rigged against you, you're just lazy. Everyone is insignificant and no one cares about others. "Normies" aren't some other group of people responsible for alienating you, they're just a person like you who didn't succumb to self loathing.

Fuck off, you're not special.
>>
File: mirror.jpg (5 KB, 168x300) Image search: [Google]
mirror.jpg
5 KB, 168x300
let the hate flow through you..gooood. embrace your true nature
>>
File: 1428812152853.jpg (27 KB, 259x188) Image search: [Google]
1428812152853.jpg
27 KB, 259x188
>>27938081

uhhhh... U ok m8?
>>
File: hillary screaming.jpg (7 KB, 200x236) Image search: [Google]
hillary screaming.jpg
7 KB, 200x236
Now get back to work you fucking slave!!!
>>
>>27938081
Good speech
>>
File: 1460884463216.jpg (20 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1460884463216.jpg
20 KB, 600x600
>>27938081
>trying to get robots to embrace normiefags
FUCK OFF NORMIE SCUM!!!
>>
>>27938225
>>27938179
>>27938129
This is what the fuck I mean. You refuse to face it and instead call me a normie, a hypocrite and an involuntary worker. Society isn't some evil thing forcing you to work to make your life miserable, it's built like people like you and people you call normies. You're not special.
>>
>>27938177
Yeah, I'm ok. I just got mad after reading another whiny thread where robots blame others for their problems and claim they were somehow not made for this world.
>>
>>27938081

Thanks, I hope your life turns out for the better as well.
>>
>>27938081
I agree which is why I'll probably kill myself sometime when things go downhill.
>>
>>27938439
oh fuck man i hope so. u normiefags pretending ur robots are the fucking worst.
>>
>>27938393
Thanks, I'm actively working for it. Going to uni this autumn. I'll try my hardest to get through even though I never valued education high enough in the past, which kinda put me behind.
>>
File: trash.png (464 KB, 878x900) Image search: [Google]
trash.png
464 KB, 878x900
>>27938081
see you tomorrow faggotron
>>
>>27938439
Try to improve. There isn't anything stopping you, really. You're not part of some group of people that "aren't made for this world" and is being fucked over by "normies". If you just realize this and try to improve little by little you will succeed. You only get one life and then it's over. Might as well live it and see where it takes you.
>>
>>27938482
I don't come here nearly as much as I used to but I will probably check on this thread, yes. Just accept the things written in the OP and you will thank yourself later.
>>
>>27938467
Both of those labels lost meaning a long time ago. everyone drew a circle around themselves and declared theirs the "robot" circle. And now there's a retarded massive list of arbitrary things that no one agrees on that defines a person as this or that, with no one realizing that even the most "normie" poster might make a post that would define them as "robot". Because this is an anonymous imageboard and you have no idea what a person posts outside of the specific thread you see them posting in.

>>27938516
I don't have a victim complex, I fucked myself over and my realistic prospects for work and living are shit. I'd be willing to accept shit if I had any reason to, but the prospect of simply ending any potential suffering is too good to pass up, it's just a matter of getting to the point where I don't care about the suffering to others that will cause and then it's easy street.
>>
File: 1437693848952.png (171 KB, 444x604) Image search: [Google]
1437693848952.png
171 KB, 444x604
>>27938470

I wish I could have your attitude towards studying. My scholarly life is littered with failure and laziness, and I've grown to feeling like I lack the necessary mental attitude to do what other consider natural and normal.
>>
File: 1458132723030.jpg (69 KB, 480x446) Image search: [Google]
1458132723030.jpg
69 KB, 480x446
>>27938081
>robots are one homogenous group of people

You must appreciate the butifel diversity of r9k before you shout at some strawrobot

>NEET Frogs living on neetbux
>NEET Frogs living on inheritance/passive income
>Wojaks looking for gfs
>Robot Gear Rex: autismos who attend college or have jobs
>Robot Gear Ray: people who look almost normal but can't quite cross the uncanny valley
>Otacons who have ascended to 2D
>Fembot MK1: normal females farming for orbiters
>Fembot MK2: females who can't quite cross the uncanny valley

Just for starters. I'm not mentioning the normies stumbling in here.
>>
>>27938585
Your first part is great. This is what it's about. It's retarded.

Second part. You can't be fucked over enough to not have any chance at a decent job and life. There is something you can improve. If there's not, why not do something stupid like joining the military. Life can change for everyone and I do not believe death is better than suffering, and I've felt suffering.
>>
>>27938081

>implying anyone here claims that he is special

It is exactly the point of this board that we are all retarded together. And you pretty much killed your argument with "normies are like you, but...", no, they are not, thats again the point. Nobody here is special, but people here are different.
Your problem is that you associate being special with superiority, because you are a not necessarily a normie, but surely an idiot.
>>
>>27938751
I'm not exactly shouting at the people on here, I'm shouting at the definition of a robot that you have built up and the "truth" that is passed around here like "I got fucked over at birth, I can't do anything to change how shit my life is" and "all girls are evil". It's the crabs in a bucket mentality.
>>
>>27938377

Right. Well, self-agency is good and all, so is taking responsibility for ones problems.

>robots blame others for their problems
>Claim they were somehow not made for this world.

Dude. Have you ever seen or been through some shit? I bet you have.

I was kicked around (the runt of the litter) the block as a kid. My brother is a narcissist-- I was never allowed to like anything, anyone, or anything without catching. I would also get shitkickings when I stood up to them (which was always.) My mother was depressed all the time and never had the energy to protect me, nourish me, or care for me properly. My brother wanted everything from her, and got it. They were never ready for a second child. I started to become bitter and avoidant at a very young age.

I remember my mom asking me: "what happened to you? you used to be so kind and caring" I didn't even know how to express what I was thinking at that age. How do you tell a mom that you feel neglected, unloved, abused, and hateful? My brother used to make me kill animals, and my mom never believed me.

During highschool, I was falsely accused of molesting a kid. Some girl at my school hated me, and coached this kid (she was her babysitter) to say all this shit about me molesting her.

I remember walking into class. Nobody would talk to me, look at me, or even interact with me. I was never given the benefit of the doubt, people knew I was different and that was enough for them.

That was the day I rejected this world.

Society had more than given me it's measure. There was alot of other things

So what the fuck do you want me to do? blame myself? well. I do that already. It offers no reprieve or no relief, I still hurt from all those years of being treated like garbage.

I hate people like you-- You harvest the reflected surface and call it truth, you don't dig deeper for or consider in length, what might have happened to make a person the way they are.
>>
>>27938794
That's not what I meant. Read the OP again. I mean that you're not special in that there is no certain thing about you that makes you a "robot". You're simply a worse version of a "normie" and that's not being special, that's just being lazy or stupid. People on here seem to think they are somehow special and sometimes above "normies", which is just unhealthy.
>>
>>27938815

Do you seriously imply that the world is not fucked nowadays? Or that everyone has equall opportunities? In what kind of utopia do you live? It is certainly not a good attitude to have and to lament over your shortcomings instead of working, but you can not seriously blame someone when he gets upset over losing the genetic lottery.
Concerning socieatal misallignments and such, of course people here tend to generalize, but the most ironic thing is that you are doing exactly the same right now.

Fuck off, what are you trying to achieve with your half-baked preaching?
>>
>>27938846
retarded normie faggot should head back to where he belongs, which is anywhere but here.
>>
>>27938846
I've been through some shit myself and if you want I can type it all out for you.

>you don't dig deeper for or consider in length, what might have happened to make a person the way they are.

Oh, I have. I also know for a fact that it's possible for all people to change. It might be harder for some people who were set back from the start but those people can save themselves. The difference between people on here and successful people who had shit upbringings is that people on here accept defeat and hide behind them being "robots" and not being able to change.
>>
>>27938854

You are just riding on definitions for some reason.
The usuall robot knows that he is lazy and stupid. What is unhealthy is that you actually believe in the whole wagekek and stupid normies memery. Nobody in their right mind actually thinks like this, except a selected few who are veyond the point of return, but they got fucked way before /r9k/.
Its just a site for poor sods who search for others like them. It is toxic and a collection of shitty people just goes deeper into shit together, but your statement is not exactly some groundbreaking idea nobody ever thought about.

I firmly believe that the average robot knows whats going on, he has his reasons to stay here and post stupid memes, which originate somewhere in the real life.
>>
>>27938900
Life is certainly unfair and some people have worse chances that others but you can in almost every case change your life for the better.

My "half-baked preaching" is exactly that because I was reading a thread and got mad over the defeatist attitude, which I know is unhealthy and very loosely based in reality.
>>
>>27939014
I think you underestimate the amount of people who believe in the memes.

What I got mad over is that people whine over having a shit life here like they're special and then doing absolutely nothing to change it. I would say that's highly unhealthy.
>>
>>27938935

See, I don't really agree with that stance.

This board has always had a large cross-section of posters, from all walks and all ages. So I would say OP belongs.

>>27939004

Yeah man. You should know that I feel no direct hostility towards you, just a burning rage that never really went away.

I kinda knew that you had seen some shit, even before you mentioned it.

So definitely, please share. It's what some of us are here for.
>>
>>27939181
Alright, here it goes.

I was born with autism and I was a very problematic child. My mom was constantly depressed and periods where she would get angry to the point of wrecking her surroundings, including me. She often hit me and screamed at me for nothing more than being a slightly more demanding child.

My dad was working long hours and when he was home, he never really cared. He never cared about anything. He knew she hit me but he didn't do anything more than talk to her about it.

I wasn't allowed to have friends. I had to be home most of the time and I could never bring friends over. When I started school I had one friend and a lot of enemies. Most people seemed to hate me and I have no idea why to this day. I was in fights almost every day and the teachers stopped calling my parents about it. It was most often me who lost because it was me vs 2 or 3 of them.

When I was 9 we moved to another part of the country. I lost my only friend. People at this new school were not as bad as to beat me up every day but they bullied me none the less. For 6 years I had no friends and was bullied in school. I barely talked to anyone other than the teachers and a few words to my parents. I started hating everyone and started being hostile towards anyone. One funny thing though is that I really related to Anakin from ep 3. I felt like him. Bad things had happened to me which made me evil. I walked through the hallways and fantasized about killing everyone like Anakin kills the younglings every day.

In 8th grade I kinda got one friend again. He was weird though and I never really liked him but I tolerated him because he wasn't mean to me. We went to the same high school and grew apart. He became what you would call a normie. I stayed the same. No one bullied me but I was totally ignored. I became tired all the time and slept in class and lied in bed all the time at home so I got shit grades but still was able to graduate. Comment too long tell me if youwantmore.
>>
>>27938081
You're a normie of course you don't understand. What I don't understand is why a normie would come here and lecture us for giving up on life.
>>
>>27939698

>My dad was working long hours and when he was home, he never really cared.

Yeah, that sucks. My dad was overworked too. When he wasn't apathetic, he was cranky.

>I became tired all the time and slept in class and lied in bed all the time at home so I got shit grades but still was able to graduate

Sounds alot like my time in highschool as well.

Sure, keep going, we got free time.
>>
>>27939972
So I graduated high school but I hadn't applied to college. I figured I would just sleep through it anyway and not get any friends and just hate everyone there. I went looking for a job instead. I got a job at a cargo train station. I helped with loading and unloading. It fucking sucked. I got paid little to nothing for running around all day fetching stuff and lifting things. The men working there were real manly men who thought I was a wimp even though I was stronger than some of them. I quit.

I stayed jobless for 2 years just playing video games, smoking weed, shitposting and sleeping at my parents house. When I was 22 my parents told me that if I didn't get a job and start paying them some rent, they would kick me out. So I did. I got a job as a night guard for my local harbor. This is where everything turned around. I had a decent wage and I actually enjoyed my work. The guy who I reported to was a nice old man and he would teach me stuff like how to talk to people who I found in the harbor at night, what to look for when buying a car and finding an apartment. He just did his job and a bit more but just not having everyone against me for once gave me the confidence to reevaluate my life. I realized that I could change if I tried and that's what I did. I started teaching myself some high school math and some other subjects and applying to college. I got in (to a pretty shit one but still) and here I am now. I'm studying engineering this autumn and I hope I can keep my spirits up through it all and graduate. I would be happy to find at least one friend and a job afterwards. After that I think I'm all set.

I think what made me change my life was having some time of my day where I could feel like I was doing something productive without anyone bullying me or screaming at me. I had a lot of time to think and thinking without being surrounded by negativity leads to positive thoughts, I think.

I'm 24 now. Maybe this could help someone.
>>
File: 1459882727633.jpg (249 KB, 1203x1447) Image search: [Google]
1459882727633.jpg
249 KB, 1203x1447
>>27938081
>"Normies" aren't some other group of people responsible for alienating you, they're just a person like you who didn't succumb to self loathing.
and that's where you're wrong, i'll give you an example, a story of mine, so sit down and listen:
>starting to take dancing lessons
>inb4 failed normie, so not really a problem to meet others
>inb4 relatives nagging at me for not dancing with them at the last few weddings, had my jimmies rustled
>since its for weddings ill have to dance with someone else who got no partner, still no problem; chance to get a gf
>first lesson: everyone got mixed in the whole class so those who went there with a partner have to dance with a stranger, got this 4-5/10 who went to uber-bitch since she didnt get chad
>steps on my feet on purpose n shit
>second lesson: everyone can take the partner they brought with them
>heard there were girls with no partner, still im the only one without one since everywhere i looked, they've found themselves already, the dancing teacher had to bring another semi-teacher to dance with me
>third lesson: called there and told them to fuck my shit up, i wont come there again

tell me again, how is this my fault that i try to blend in and get along, that not failed normiefags still cast me out?
>>
>>27940364

Maybe it could.

At least one of us has a happy ending. That will have to be enough, for now.
>>
>>27940397
>can't correctly use 'inb4'
fuck off newcancer
>>
File: 1460671914578.jpg (50 KB, 380x380) Image search: [Google]
1460671914578.jpg
50 KB, 380x380
this information is not helpful at age 20

I'm already defeated

my personality is already cemented

I don't want to be like this but that's the way it is
>>
File: Brutal 18.jpg (41 KB, 315x486) Image search: [Google]
Brutal 18.jpg
41 KB, 315x486
>>27938081
anyone else wish that this show would have one more season to rap things up
>>
>>27938081
>Everyone is insignificant and no one cares about others.
So why the fuck should I bother?
>>
File: 1459394425802.png (330 KB, 276x305) Image search: [Google]
1459394425802.png
330 KB, 276x305
>>27938081
No one is forcing you to be here. Get out of here and never come back.
>>
>>27940970

brain doesnt stop growing until age 25 fram

literally just stop coming to this board and you will start to feel better from not reading about depressed people all day
>>
>>27941006
To be happy with your life, that's why you should bother. Wouldn't that be nice?
>>
>>27941039
I wanna quit this board too but I get sucked back in because I have no other forum or anything to go to. Does anyone know of a happier community that's not reddit? I get sick of their lame jokes and pun threads.
>>
>>27941039
it has nothing to do with my brain it has to do that I'm no longer in the period of life where you're supposed to develop socially

when you turn 18, you are an adult, you're already supposed to be a person, you aren't supposed to be a self-loathing bundle of anxieties with no friends
>>
>>27941039
You're just an attention whore who thinks he has the answers to every individual robot by giving advice nearing to common sense.

Yur nutin special gur dur
>>
Statistically its impossible for everyone to be a winner. A large percentage maybe even a majority will always be failures, that's true of any society, herd, anything.
>society isn't against you normies don't isolate you
They literally are against robots, and its not even wrong of them. Natural selection ensures that society will reject and push away the weaker defective members of the herd, its nature
>>
>>27938081
>implying this isn't our garbage can
>implying you're trying to lecture us when we are already secluded in our rooms
>implying you're not angry that you probably said something stupid and decided to make a thread after getting a reality check
>thinking you're successful because of your determination to be an outstanding human
>going out of your way to insult us in our own board
>thinking you have any sort of moral high ground for picking on losers
>thinking you're special

The hypocrisy is nice and crispy. As some other anon already said. Get the fuck off our board, no one is keeping you in our trash can as you put it.
>>
>>27941290
Sigh, you're just making shit up now.

>implying you're not angry that you probably said something stupid and decided to make a thread after getting a reality check

I have no idea what this means.

>thinking you're successful because of your determination to be an outstanding human

I'm not successful, but I'm at least content with life and my efforts in it right now. It feels nice. That's why I'm angry when I see you people, who are like I was a year ago, give up.

>thinking you have any sort of moral high ground for picking on losers

I don't. I'm just telling you how I think it is. I don't care about being superior to anyone. I'm still shit to most people. I'm mostly just trying to help.

>thinking you're special

I'm not. I even said I'm not.

I don't know how I'm being a hypocrite. Please point it out. I try to live by everything I've said in this thread.
>>
>>27941134
I'm OP. The guy you replied to is not me. We don't write in a similar way even. I don't know why you thought that was me.

I'm not doing this for attention though, I just want you to stop defining yourself as robots and thinking you can't improve your life. mostly because I see myself in you.
>>
>>27941478
I can improve my life, but it would take a ton of effort and only yield a small increase

going from a 2/10 life to a 3/10 isn't really worth it for the amount of work required
>>
>>27941568
It was for me. Your effort makes you happy too, not just the result. At least for me.
>>
>>27941683
>Your effort makes you happy too
not for me. I put in the effort to lose weight and get in shape, and I felt literally nothing. I'm just as self-loathing and bad off as day one.
>>
File: 1438843763062.png (568 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1438843763062.png
568 KB, 960x720
>>27938081
here we go again with the normalfag shit

i've tried hanging out with girls from online, going on "dates" and it always works like shit, i never have anything to say because i'm boring and i don't do anything, and there are awkward silences and they always stop talking to me after they meet me

fuck you, eat shit, i don't have the social and emotional capacity to do what you do
>>
>>27938081
I am special by definition

You sound upset
>>
>>27938081
I just pretend to hate normies. In reality I know it's all my fault and I'm a loser. I also know I am not special at all and I'm easily replaced.
>>
To be honest, it's like telling people who work in minimun wage that all they need is positive outlook, therefore thing just magically get better.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.