[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people watch this fat unorginal cunt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
I really just want to know his shit-tier "content" keeps popping up in my feed.
>>
Google "Avant Garde Pony" to find his former Deviant Art account. There's a good ED page about him.
>>
>MUH SOCIAL ANXIETY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAbI93RmP7k
>>
I'm well aware of his adventures in fur faggotry
>>
I don't know. I keep getting this fat sack of shit in my recommended videos whenever there is a new "controversy" on YouTube or in gaming or whatever. He bandwagons onto any topic that is popular at the moment. I've only had the displeasure of watching one of his videos once and he takes such a fucking middle of the road stance. Why should I give a fuck about what this fat ass who will die from heart failure by the end of the year has to say about YouTube drama?
>>
Who gives a shit. Majority of youtubers produce shit content. Watching shit content isn't a bad thing though.
>>
>>27938068
I don't really care about boogie but let me ask you guys one thing.
Is it really true that he can't fuck his wife and they are in an open relationship?
I would prefer to be alone or pay for hookers to suck my dick instead. That's just plain sad, cuck memes aside.
>>
>>27938201
If that's true that is the saddest thing I've heard in my entire life

also here's a little bit of cringe for ya https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZd0LgI85hk
>>
>>27938281
Idk it's not that bad. He just needed better bars.

Francis won by far tbqh
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.