[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go on anon show us, theres no one here but us, we wont laugh
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
>go on anon show us, theres no one here but us, we wont laugh if its under 7", we promise!
>>
its 7 by 6.. and yo pussy will be banana split
>>
You know I have a picture of my penis saved for threads like this, right?

But they look like nice girls and I'm not gonna post it.
>>
>>27937774
You know.

I feel really depressed right now and I can't escape the thought that the correct way for a man to behave when he's being sexually harassed like this is just backhand them across the face and tell them to shut their mouths.
>>
>say it is if it's hard
>say they have to make it hard for me
>they tilt their heads hack slightly, and look at each other while smiling
>they sweep my legs
>one immediately takes her shoes and socks off
>I struggle to get up, but the other girl has me pinned
>the aforementioned girl places her foot on my face
>it's warm and softer than anything in existence should be
>says "I know you like feet anon, don't fight it"
>she raises her heel and forces the ball of her foot onto my nose
>the smell man
>i do like feet
>a lot
>there was no fight to put up in the first place
>im now erect
>only 6.99999 inches
>they laugh at me and call me a "teeny peeny screamy weeny"
>i cry and go home
>>
why would I show them my flaccid dick? it's like 3.5 flaccid, I don't need people to see that.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.