[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Papa Johns, official pizza of /r9k/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (214 KB, 275x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
214 KB, 275x450
I'll get right to the bottom line, if you aren't getting your pizza from Papa Johns, you are living life totally wrong.

No American restaurant better captures the flavor of little Italy! The ingredients offer great value!

>based crumbled sausage
>based green peppers
>cheese comes with every pizza
>free garlic sauce!

You can get a delicious pizza for $11.99 and really impress your family! Their customer service is fantastic but you can also order online if you have Autism.

Head on down to papa johns and pick up a pizza and impress your parents. They will always love you, so give them the gift of papa!
>>
How much do they pay you for this, OP?
>>
no thanks i'll take pizza hut
>>
>>27937865

Pizza Hut Master Race
>>
>>27937865

Inbred detected. Papa Johns destroys Pizza Hut in all suburban taste tests
>>
i used to work at papa johns
all my co-workers were junkies, no lie
one of them used to do lines of meth in the bathroom
>>
Got sodie pops?
>>
>>27937746
>only just in the delivery range for the nearest Papa Johns
>minimum order amount is 15 bongs
No thanks. I'd rather save bennies and just get Dominos from around the corner even though that's bloody expensive too
>>
Fuck you normie. Jets is the pizza of /r9k/
>>
Fellow Britbongs: are there any decent pizza chains other than Dominos? well, "decent" is debatable I feel like we're always limited for choice in terms of pizza delivery, compared to America. Small, independent pizza places are nice, but they never seem to last that long.
>>
>>27939218
>bongs
>posting on /r9k/

Jesus
>>
File: an hero.jpg (31 KB, 456x320) Image search: [Google]
an hero.jpg
31 KB, 456x320
>>27937746
>tfw dont live near papa john's
>tfw have to suffer through tasteless domino's and kill me tier pizza hut

my Italian ancestors are frowning
>>
File: 1460862864447.gif (2 MB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1460862864447.gif
2 MB, 300x300
11.99 my fucking ass.

With fucking tax and delivery charge good luck getting a pizza for less than 18 bux + tip.
>>
>>27937998
i dont live in the sububurbs, fucboi. hood niggas eat pizzahut.
>>
File: 1453141952505.jpg (69 KB, 611x548) Image search: [Google]
1453141952505.jpg
69 KB, 611x548
Has Papa John's ever sponsored an anime? Or promoted Hatsune Miku? Doubt it. I'll stick to Pizza Hut and Dominos.
>>
Make sure to order your papa John's pizza from domino's dot com so that you can get the most pizza for moneys choose 2 for 599 mix n match holy shit how can femanons possibly compete
>>
>>27937746
>you can also order online if you have Autism.
fuck you, that's how you get papa points
>>
File: bfff3-jschnatter_dv_pics2[1].jpg (190 KB, 720x815) Image search: [Google]
bfff3-jschnatter_dv_pics2[1].jpg
190 KB, 720x815
>>27937746

>$15 for a 12" pizza

Fuck off Papa Jew
>>
I used to get Papa Johns buy only when I had a coupon because they are overpriced as fuck. I was never overly fond of it though and when I get delivery I get Domino's pan pizza which is really good.
Papa John's garlic knots are good though.
>>
>>27937865
I prefer dominoes, but the stuffed crust always has me coming back to Pizza Hut. I just wish they would bring back Calzones.
Papa Johns is meh, the only time I go there is if I'm feeling like getting anchovies.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.