[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Suicide?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
Fellow robots, I've been thinking about all these suicide threads I see around here and I think I may be able to talk it through with some of you. If you're having any suicidal thoughts caused by whatever reason, maybe I can give you advice on your next step.
>>
>>27937675
Enjoy life while it lasts, *spoiler alert* Everything dies.

But death is interesting, do we come back?? Thinkabout it, we started off dead, then we were birthed and then we go back to our original bliss before birth.

Shit facinates me
>>
File: 1460928740872-1.jpg (89 KB, 460x456) Image search: [Google]
1460928740872-1.jpg
89 KB, 460x456
>>27937675
The big crunch theory is also interesting 2 me, Homeslice.

Or quantum suicide.
>>
>>27937675
I wanna come back as a QT anime girl.

What about you, homeslice? What would you come back as,if you could pick
>>
>>27937675
Did the universe have a beginning, and will it have an end?

TALK TO ME, HOMESLICE!!!! tell me your story
>>
>>27937675
Is there a rhyme or reason to it??

Do you believe in a gawd?
>>
File: 7NfC92G.jpg (646 KB, 2700x1890) Image search: [Google]
7NfC92G.jpg
646 KB, 2700x1890
>>27937675
Are we ourselves the universe, experiencing itself?
>>
Energy cannot be destroyed.
>>
>>27937675
I feel like this conversation's alittle one sided...
>>
>>27938168
Every particle in your body was here before you could even realize it. What do you think?
>>
>>27938168
Holy shit, eyes are disgusting.
>>
>>27938288
Woah.

>>27938307
No they're not. Everything is beautiful and complex. Appreciate it!
>>
I can't think about my future without considering ending it all. There's no hope for a decent life ahead of me.
>>
>>27938356
You control your future. Most people don't do anything with their lives, but we feel the pressure of trying to accomplish something.

Live in the here and now, we worry so much about the future that we forget to actually live in the present. And when we get to our future we look back on all the fun and crazy shit we should have done while we were still able.

Enjoy yourself.
>>
>tfw genetically inferior on top of being cripplingly socially awkward and mentally retarded
I have a choice between dying a virgin or becoming a cuck.
There is no future for me
>>
>>27938522
You overthink too much.

How do so many of these idiot chads get pussy? Simple, They don't overthink it. Pussy isn't something special, and if you get rejected then brush it off and try AGAIN! It's like the lottery, the more tickets you buy, the better your chance buddy, start off on some dating sites tinder etc

Don't deny yourself, go and get what's yours!
>>
>>27938522
At least your inferiorities will only hurt you I'm relationships. I'm incapable of achieving anything because of mine.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.