[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is the first time I've been in /r9k/ What am I in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1460659665331.jpg (14 KB, 342x324) Image search: [Google]
1460659665331.jpg
14 KB, 342x324
This is the first time I've been in /r9k/
What am I in for? Only serious responses please
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6piw3sCcFG8
>>
File: 953.jpg (12 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
953.jpg
12 KB, 320x320
>>27937554

Pictures of an albino man and a frog alongside text about misogyny and depression.
>>
Very funny picture Op! Made my day haha xD
>>
fart fetishists, infantile cultural criticism, extreme self loathing expressed as resentment and weird slutty girls who post here for attention.
>>
>>27937578
ignore this faggot

you're in for a bunch of dumb bullshit

basically /b/ with less kids (still a lot of kids though)
>>
>>27937554

Epic nice memes and friendly banter
>>
>>27937554
This is actually my first time too.
>>
A bunch of fucking tradcon cucks who's sole ambition in life is to return to 50s family values where a man is a husk of man who serves his leeches, I mean family, and sacrifices his identity and freedom because "gotta pass on my genes." A bunch of loser underage fucking teenagers who claim to be "18-20" who complain because they have it soooo bad ;_;. Conservacucks who would fall on the sword for their employer and would rather receive payment from the wealthy in the form of a piping cup of fresh semen.

This board is garbage. Only come here to laugh at the morons. It's like a zoo where the animals are all retarded.
>>
Get used to normies and fake robots whining about non-issues. I'm not saying that actual robots don't exist here anymore, though.
>>
>>27937554
life support for continued suffering
>>
If you actually value your life, I suggest you leave this place, forever.
>>
>>27937554
>making a thread instead of lurking

I don't even know what to say to you. It's like you lack the basiest of basic skills.
Before you join a group, you look around. Online or irl. Read some threads and see if this place is for you.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.