[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Discuss the modern day phenomenon of internet attention whores.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: bcm110-image.png (345 KB, 407x549) Image search: [Google]
bcm110-image.png
345 KB, 407x549
ITT: Discuss the modern day phenomenon of internet attention whores.
>>
>phenomenon

Women have always been attention whores, the Internet just makes it easier.
>>
File: 1460061946244.jpg (41 KB, 599x716) Image search: [Google]
1460061946244.jpg
41 KB, 599x716
>>27936978
You're one of them for wishing to be the centre point of attention and using a sorry excuse of a thread for this.
>>
when i see attention whores posting almost naked selfies i just hope they get raped. some of the stuff women wear in the summer makes me wish i was a shitskin muslim
>>
File: 1459476087253.jpg (20 KB, 442x328) Image search: [Google]
1459476087253.jpg
20 KB, 442x328
internet puts women into contact with thirsty betas with mone
>>
>>27937029
/thread
Fuck you Japanese for silencing my not original comment
>>
>>27937074
>You're one of them for wishing to be the centre point of attention and using a sorry excuse of a thread for this.

I made this thread so I can sit back and watch you guys discuss the topic, not to somehow be the center of attention, shit for brains
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.