[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Hey, Anon! It's me, your cute and loving housewife who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: 040.jpg (388 KB, 1275x1600) Image search: [Google]
040.jpg
388 KB, 1275x1600
>Hey, Anon! It's me, your cute and loving housewife who doesn't exist because you were born in a time after feminism destroyed healthy gender roles!
>>
File: 1423851853804.png (447 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1423851853804.png
447 KB, 900x900
>>27936942
>this post

REEEEEEEEE
>>
Feminism is a scapegoat. Capitalism destroyed gender roles with market inflation.
>>
I don't even care about the whole gender roles thing. I just want someone who isn't an over sensitive communist retard.
>>
Delete this thread now you fuck
>>
Can someone else dump more housewife pics
Shit is hot
>>
>>27936942
>be born a girl
>not given the opportunity to have economic or social freedom so dependent on men for material well being
>not attracted to the bottom 80+ % of """"""males"""""
>High chance I will have to pretend to like one just to survive but I will always resent him for not being Chad
>be born boy
>taught that you have to be a beta provider workhorse and that your whole value in life depends on how much money you make

>""""""healthy gender roles""""""
>>
>>27937189
It really is funny to see how when you manipulate women the men will follow suit because they want to get laid.

Absolutely - convincing women that working was empowering and fulfilling doubled the work force overnight. What would previously sustain a household with one earner now requires two.

It would be funny if it wasn't so pathetically glaring obvious but I'm the asshole for saying it.

Even in the first world war, the whole 'white feather' campaign which was executed by women was thought up by a man; if you're a woman who knows a man who isn't enlisted, give him a white feather to symbolize his cowardice. And of course roasties of the past used and abused this. There's great stories of men coming back from combat, wearing civie gear, and getting given a white feather on the same day they were given the victoria cross for their honourable service.

Islam has it right. Women are children. Keep them under control. The west is doomed if we keep up this glorification of the weak.
>>
Fuck off parasite. Housewives are just glorified NEETs.
>>
File: 1424205242075.jpg (184 KB, 665x662) Image search: [Google]
1424205242075.jpg
184 KB, 665x662
>>27937263
>uneven quotations

REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>27937270

It was just one big ebin meme all along desu
>>
File: 700_0.jpg (66 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
700_0.jpg
66 KB, 700x700
>>27937236

>can't get one in real life anymore so I'll settle for masturbating to the ghosts of my dead dream in picture form

That's the spirit, anon.
>>
>>27937353
>some lazy cunt sitting on her ass all day watching tv, probably cheating on you, going out and spending your money while you're slaving away at your job to pay for her lifestyle of luxury and ease
Sounds like a fucking nightmare.
>>
>>27937423

>I'm going to be alone forever because I WANT to

Sure you do, anon.
>>
File: a.jpg (7 KB, 167x200) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
7 KB, 167x200
jfc now im really sad
>>
>>27937270

>women do dumb shit men follow to get laid

I think this was big deal in some really important book...
>>
>>27937454
You welcome parasites into your life? You want to sacrifice your life, your money, your dreams and ambitions because you want to support some lazy cunt with no value? Do you realize how insane and masochistic that sounds? Hell fucking yes I want to be alone if not being alone means having to live and serve for some useless cunt.
>>
>>27937590
>What is mutual benefit
I agree with you, you don't benefit from anything anymore anyway
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.