[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here /spoiledprick/? I can safely say that I never had anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: cz99.jpg (35 KB, 700x497) Image search: [Google]
cz99.jpg
35 KB, 700x497
Who here /spoiledprick/?

I can safely say that I never had anything bad happen to me in my entire life.

Not a single fucking thing.

Yet I'm so depressed I'm just waiting for my mom to die so I can an hero because I can't make her go through losing her only son.

I hate myself for this, there are people out there with actual problems and I'm sitting here bitching about muh depression, but I guess I'm just seeing if there's anyone sharing these kind of feels, so I don't at least feel alone in this.
>>
>>27936766
Sounds like youre gaslighting yourself tbqgrfh famalamilia
Depression is always legit
>>
>>27936766
You don't need to have anything bad happening to you to be depressed, however there must still be some factors,like not having friends, being alone , being too stressed because of school/work etc
>>
know the feels. I guess that when you have no real problems in life, even the tiniest problem becomes the most important problem you face.

What I'm saying is that even when you have everything that your society considers a person with a good life should have, you will still find yourself having depressing thoughts. In that sense happines isn't really achievable through having a decent life, but instead is a sensation that comes and goes, indifferent to the kind of life you are living. That's why even poor-as-shit people with horrible lifes experience happines at some point.
>>
>>27937225
Not if OP is a woman. In which case she can't really have any real issues or know what depression is anyway.
>>
>>27937320
Kek
I hope thats bait. Anyone who actually believes that is supremely retarded and should be euthanized for the good of the species.
>>
>>27937225
ye I guess so, but it still just kinda feels unjustified. Knowing some people who lost parents at a really really young age or being raped or any other kind of traumatizing shit happen to them and seeing them function better than me is just salt on the wound.

>>27937226
yeah, there definitely are but they all just seem so minor and makes me feel like a major pussy if those are really the root of my problems.

>>27937313
I realize ''happy'' isn't just a state of mind, happiness is a feeling that comes and goes, but I can't say when I last felt happy. This is just backing up your claim, but sometimes I get to do activities with ''friends'' that should by all standards make someone happy or relieved, but I just don't.

>>27937320
nope, am a goy
>>
>>27937776
what do you mean minor? Being alone and having no friends is not a minor issue.Most robots here complain only about this.
>>
>>27937945
Ye I guess, but I always saw not having friends and/or being alone as sort of a bi-product of some nastier shit happening.

I'm also from east Europe, now, I don't know if this plays a factor but over here we are told to man the fuck up when it comes to ''being a little lonely'' which I agree with desu.
I just can't see something like that a cause for this much sadness.
>>
Same here. Alwayd had food in the house and newish tvs and video games. Even when I came out as trans I got nothing but support. My family has been nothing but great to me and it's not fair that I have to be such a dissapointment to them.
>>
File: 1425613330573s.jpg (2 KB, 125x102) Image search: [Google]
1425613330573s.jpg
2 KB, 125x102
>tfw can't possibly imagine a situation where I would be happy, even if I had everything in the world
atleast it's not raining
>>
File: 1460556006513.jpg (283 KB, 925x1032) Image search: [Google]
1460556006513.jpg
283 KB, 925x1032
>no problems
>NOT depressed and only come around here every so often to enjoy shitposting

the secret to a successful life is to happen to be born into a good family at complete random

I'm guessing OP was raised by a single mother since theres no mention of a dad?
>>
I'm pretty sure that you could have everything you could possibly ever want, and still be sad
vice versa
often it's not your situation
>tfw chemical imbalance
>>
>>27938175
that's the worst part, the fucking parents, so loving and supportive despite you being a failure.
It hurts the most honestly.

>>27938501
I have a dad, he's kind of a dick now that I'm older, but I have nothing but good memories with him from back in the day when I was a wee lad. I can tell he might not be the proudest dad in the world for having me as a son, but it doesn't bother me at all desu.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.