[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>finish a show or a novel or a video game >feel like your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: sadanimegirl.jpg (44 KB, 700x385) Image search: [Google]
sadanimegirl.jpg
44 KB, 700x385
>finish a show or a novel or a video game
>feel like your best friends just left you and spend the rest of the day feeling empty inside
>>
Only thing to do is to move on to the next.
>>
>Whole season without any good SoL

It was torture, but I started Sora no Woto.
>>
>Watch season 1 of Z nation on netflix.
>Struggle to get into it at first but by the end I'm all like "Holy shit... I need to see season 2".
>End up buying it on Itunes.
>Watch season 2 in a day.
>Season 3 aint out yet.

Fuck >tfw no gf.
>tfw no z nation s3

Life is suffering. Granted, there is a bit of cringe in the show... like the edge-lord who calls himself 10k because he wants to kill that many zombies.

But still good, even with cringe-factor.
>>
>>27936769
Thank Christ Kuma Miko is airing now
>>
>>27936808
Oh yes I am really enjoying it so far.

Anne Happy looked promising too.
>>
>>27936779
>the edge-lord who calls himself 10k because he wants to kill that many zombies.

Hey, it's good to have goals you know?
>>
>>27936606
Haven't felt that way in over a decade.
Why don't you just become an alcoholic, you can just erase silly shit like that and won't have to worry about feeling it anymore even if it was a bit fun. It's not easy though and you may hurt yourself, but if you don't want to feel as many feels you can drink all the time for years.
>>
>>27938163
I can't illegally download alcohol.
>>
>>27938369
Yes you can just leave some grape juice sitting out for a few months
>>
>be near the end of a video game
>don't finish it because you don't want it to be over
>>
>>27938427
or just put yeast in some grape juice and it's ready in 7-10 days
>>
File: 2015-12-24_00001.jpg (648 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-24_00001.jpg
648 KB, 1920x1080
>>27938504
>>27936606
>Not playing EUIV and stomping shit heads left right and centre.
>>
>>27936606
life is a race
>>
File: 1430487587370.jpg (160 KB, 750x739) Image search: [Google]
1430487587370.jpg
160 KB, 750x739
>be in the very beginning of something
>get nowhere because I drop it out of disinterest or keep switching to different things and can't concentrate on completing one thing
>>
>>27936606
I cry when I finish a book sometimes. Well, my eyes water. I don't snivel.

I think the next thing I should do with my life is learn boxing.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.