[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts about Kat Dennings
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: 24yzmzp.jpg (24 KB, 596x794) Image search: [Google]
24yzmzp.jpg
24 KB, 596x794
Thoughts about Kat Dennings
>>
>>27936440
Nope just primal urges
>>
>>27936440
No idea who she is but I'm certainly interested to learn more.
>>
>>27936440
Nice tits, and I seem to like her movies allthough they feel a bit corny/teenie every now and then. But yeah generally appreciative of this creature.

NETHERLANDS
>>
>red black and white color scheme
>nazis used the same color scheme

can't fool me heebs
>>
She is pure sex holy hell I wanna plow her stupid
>>
>>27936440
giant tits i'd cum all over, but eh face and fucking boring ass personality.
>>
>google search Kat Dennings
>20% tiddies
>80% trendy tumblr gifs
I'll still fap to her, though.
>>
>>27936670
She actually has some rather lewd pictures online, I am not dissapointed in the sluttiness character that Hollywood pressures its actresses into/or the natural slutty nature of each female. Could be one of or both.
>>
I'm almost certain she has a jungle brush vagina.
>>
>>27936902
Why does that matter? I bet you don't evenbshave your pubes
>>
>>27936464
I found this post to be funny.
>>
>>27936464
10 FIRST POST
20 BEST POST
30 GOTO 10
>>
>>27936937
Just look at those perfect titties and the very non caring down to earth almost a little bit arrogant look on her face. Nice.
>>
I wonder what it's like to walk into a room and know you can pick anyone to fuck and they would say yes without a second thought
>>
>>27936440
Great tits. Somewhat butterface. Shitty acting. Annoying nasally voice.

Let's be honest though, any robot who would ever turn down an opportunity to bang her is a hyperfaggot.
>>
File: 1375256797047.jpg (645 KB, 1980x2900) Image search: [Google]
1375256797047.jpg
645 KB, 1980x2900
>>27936440
I don't find her face attractive, but that definitely wouldn't stop me from pounding her shitbox, while groping those cow juggs.
>>
>>27936440
I want to impregnate her all the time
>>
>>27936440
I would have sex with her if that's what you're wondering
>>
>>27936440
I'd pound her pussy from behind with my hands in a deathgrip on her tits, index fingers on her nipples.
>>
Very average face. My ex gf has two twin sisters, they look exactly like Kat Dennings. gf was actually hotter.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.