[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>23 years old >have this amazing girl who means everything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1443808179896.png (66 KB, 342x245) Image search: [Google]
1443808179896.png
66 KB, 342x245
>23 years old
>have this amazing girl who means everything to me
>after 3 years of being friends we start to date
>life is perfect
>we start going everywhere together
>eventually comes the day of her friend's birthday
>she's throwing a huge party and invited all of her friends
>my girlfriend included
>she begs me to go with her
>I think being near her is the greatest thing one can experience, so I agree to go
>We arrive
>Everyone already has a nice buzz going
>There's this one guy who is already drunk as an Irishman
>starts hitting on gf
>she tells him to go away
>doesn't stop him, obviously
>I can see she's about to cry
>I try to step in and get this guy off her
>basically tell him to fuck off
>he gets hella mad
>throws his beer bottle at me
>misses (I'm guessing because of all that alcohol he drank)
>then faces my gf
>starts beating her up
>seeing this, I get furious
>start beating him up
>despite being lanky as fuck, I fuck him up pretty good
>gf took a bit of a beating too
>after a while, ambulance arrives
>takes both of them to a hospital
>doctors say it's nothing serious and she will be able to go home soon
>still visit her everytime I can
>3 weeks later, she comes home (could've gone home sooner, at the time didn't know why she stayed that long)
>I greet her at the doorstep, flowers in hand
>she looks at the flowers, then at me, and says with a straight face:
>"Anon, I have to tell you something. I'm breaking up with you"
>I stand still, shocked, still holding flowers
>she says goodbye and leaves
>don't know what the fuck is going on

I later learned from her friends that she and the guy that beat her up got put in the same hospital, and she sort of felt bad about the whole situation and decided to give him a visit.
She was convinced that he only did this to her because "he was drunk and couldn't control himself".
She got to know him over the 3 weeks of her being there and now they're dating.

Fucking shit, what the fuck do I do? Help me dudes. I beg you.
>>
>>27935649
shut the fuck up and fuck off normalfag
>>
>>27935649
I honestly don't believe most of the stuff I read on here anymore. Theres no way something like this happened. I already hate women, theres no need to push this outlandish propaganda. People post stories similar to this all the time about women doing absolutely crazy things and I just cannot believe them.
>>
This girl is not the perfect goddess you made her out to be in your head - she has done you the favour of revealing her total absence of character, integrity and judgement in a way your delusion can't smear. What you do is begin the slow process of moving on and realising she wasn't as wonderful as your heart told you.
>>
>>27935720
>>27935706
Glad some actual robots are still here
>>
>>27935649

is the other guy taller and more attractive than you? be honest with us and yourself
>>
>>27935649
get fucked, norman
>>
File: MALEVOLENCE OF WOMEN.jpg (2 MB, 2548x2500) Image search: [Google]
MALEVOLENCE OF WOMEN.jpg
2 MB, 2548x2500
>>27935720
I had a Chad friend once who was devastated and confided in me that his gf broke up with him because he cried at his own mother's funeral.

You best believe OP could be telling the truth here m8
>>
>3 weeks in hospital for getting punched a few times

fuck off
>>
>>27935649
You do the only thing a reasonable man would do, you shoot both of them and yourself

just kidding, you don't do shit. But I think you've learned a valuable lesson
>>
>>27935968
that you can never tell which women will choose evil men over you?
>>
>>27936046
You think you know a person, then they fuck you over.

Also, women are unreasonable. It's not about *which* women will leave you for an abusive douche, it's about when. They see this kind of behavior as confidence and in the heat of the moment find it unpleasant, but are attracted to it nonetheless. And when these men act emotional, they fall for it every time, and they choose to believe that this particular guy is perfect: confident, but sensitive. Then they find out that's not how life works and fast forward 5 years, they're a single mom.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.