[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your daily reminder: Casual sex is degenerate and has very real
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 8
File: 1458127842604.jpg (204 KB, 760x1024) Image search: [Google]
1458127842604.jpg
204 KB, 760x1024
Your daily reminder: Casual sex is degenerate and has very real consequences.

It's a bad idea to date non-virgins, it's a bad idea to have casual sex.
>>
>>27935558

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VS3v_2ap-bM
>>
>>27935558
>but muh fun
>>
Yeah, fuck casual sex. Let's make everything as serious as a church sermon, or a funeral. Who needs fun, am I right?
>>
>>27935621

STD's are real
>>
everyone beneath this line bit the bait

--------------------------------------------------
>>
>frowning upon degeneracy on 4chan

Great meme to make yourself feel better that no one will ever want to fuck you though
>>
>>27935558
Too bad finding a decent and innocent girl is like finding a needle in a haystack.
>>
>it's a bad idea to date non-virgins

pulling out the hard stuff, op.
>>
>>27935630
So is addiction and withdrawal, but people just keep doing drugs. For risky behavior, there is a consequence. The question becomes, is it a price you're willing to pay for the reward?
>>
>>27935669

>reward

heheheh good goy
>>
>>27935630

So is safe sex.
>>
File: 1458545244327.jpg (840 KB, 2456x1570) Image search: [Google]
1458545244327.jpg
840 KB, 2456x1570
>>27935707

"safe sex"
>>
>>27935558

Why do virgins have this weird war on sex?
>>
>>27935578
>posting music
honestly fuck you
>>
why'd you have to get the roasties all insecure, op?
>>
I use condoms and she's on the patch. .
>>
>>27935701
If you can't enjoy life, then what's the point?
>>
>>27935558
And here's your daily reminder, I don't give a fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuoooooooooooooookkk, Bitch.

Besides, non virgins have all the experience and know how to ride muh dick.
>>
>>27935558

>these things are my opinions because I do nothing to the contrary, therefore, I am right, because I am pathetic

I come here to make fun of you, and then I just get pissed off.

I hate you. I really fucking hate you.
>>
>>27935724

Obviously people who have more sex are more at risk. Are you really that dumb?
>>
File: 1435003918626.jpg (59 KB, 269x474) Image search: [Google]
1435003918626.jpg
59 KB, 269x474
>>27935771
>Blatant hedonism

>>27935727
>Having a moral compass that aligns with nearly every single successful civilization in history is weird and only virgins do it.
>>
>>27935630
So is the female multiple orgasm. Ever got to see one up close? A girl just coming all over your dick, squirting warm. Like a warm wet hug.
>>
>>27935783
>Opinions

Sorry, I don't think you get to chalk verifiable fact up to being an opinion.

>>27935779
Have fun getting cheated on in marriage, and losing over half of your assets.

Do you have other people break your shoes in for you?

>>27935789
That's not an argument.
>>
NUH UH YOU FRIGGIN PRUDE!!! ALL THAT MATTERS IS THAT I CUM!!! MORALS ARE FOR OLD PEOPLE!!! THERE'S NO LOGICAL REASON ALMOST EVERY CIVILIZATION IN HISTORY HAS ENCOURAGED MONOGAMY AND DISCOURAGED CASUAL SEX!
>>
>>27935779
This is the mental level of degenerates, folks.
>>
>>27935804

Yeah but nowadays it just aligns with weird Muslim countries.

Also those civilizations didn't have the birth control we have. Also everyone was fucking and you're delusional to think otherwise.

It's not a moral compass. You just are insecure because you're a weird virgin.
>>
File: download (26).jpg (7 KB, 295x171) Image search: [Google]
download (26).jpg
7 KB, 295x171
A warm wet hug.
>>
>>27935844

Oh geez you think men magically lose over half of their assets in divorce? With the rise in dual income families, men are losing less now than ever. Your marriage boogeyman is like 50 years out of date pal.
>>
>>27935804
>an issue of morality
how?
>>
>>27935844
Marriage? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Marriage is just a made up construct to sell diamond rings, dresses,cards, ceremonys and various other pieces of capitalist shit.

I like sex, therefore I will not get married. But keep your sister available if I change my mind l8ter
>>
>>27935630
I love to come here just to see you weirdos. How are STDs even a concern to you?

I know you never had sex so you might not know about it, but:

Condoms do exist.

Why even worry about STDs? I only have unprotected sex if were exclusive and both can proof that we are safe and healthy.
>>
>>27935558
Sex is never bad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrni5_CvAuM

no exeptions
>>
>>27935804
And yours is the way of puritanism, my friend. The finer and riskier things in life can usually be enjoyed safely, in small doses. Do you want to be a tightass forever, unwilling to make the smallest leap to know life's greatest pleasures? Lighten up a bit.
>>
>>27935976
agreed!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrni5_CvAuM

completely agreed!
>>
>>27935985
Ask your bitch if I've ever had sex.
>>
why has nobody either arguing for or against casual sex ever not been a total retard?

what about this issue turns people in to idiots?
>>
>>27936026
People take it as a personal insult and stop acting rationally.
>>
>>27935885

>weird Muslim countries

Even a blind squirrel will find a few nuts.

>Muh birth control

Birth control doesn't nullify the very real psychological effects of premarital sex.

>You're just insecure because you're a virgin

Having sex in the 21st century is not an accomplishment. You're no longer shooting fish in a barrel, you're harpooning whales in a puddle.

But yes, I'm oh-so-terribly insecure of my faith-based background and ability to read statistics and data. You really got me.

>>27935913

I'm not railing against marriage itself. I'm pointing out that the reality of the situation is that men who marry non-virgin women are more likely to be divorced.

The Wife having a job doesn't change that. Furthermore, the rise of dual-income families has no bearing on the fact that women are more often awarded custody of any children. And we've seen, based off from legal precedent, that alimony still comes into play in the event of a dual-income divorce.

But that's not a refutation of anything I've said. Go back to the Huffington Post comments section, you degenerate.
>>
>>27936026
Your moms wet hole turns us into idiots.
>>
society is doomed
>>
>>27935724
Are you really this dense?

Having sex doesn't ruin her, but if she's ruined she will try to solve that by getting laid.

Having sex doesn't make her depressed, but being depressed makes one seek out sex.

Having sex doesn't make one a cheater, but being a cheater increases your n-count.

This is a clear case of done virgin being unable to understand and comprehend statistics. Correlation is not causation.

As you see there are also those that has sex and did not get ruined by it.

It's not the number of sexual partners she had that's important, but why she had sex.
>>
File: image.png (927 KB, 720x888) Image search: [Google]
image.png
927 KB, 720x888
>>27935558
Yet if a perfect 10/10 wanted to casually fuck you you'd do it in a heartbeat
>>
>>27936049
Yes, most people feel quite strongly about it, one way or the other. They get upset when their view is challenged, much like matters of politics and religion.
>>
>>27935558
Guess what no good looking girl is a virgin past 18 deal with it

Also virgins suck you sound like some anime bullshit panty worshiping weeb
>>
>>27936073
You're done.
>>
>>27935976

>Autism: the post.

>>27935985

Condoms don't prevent all STDs, this is something that even the most terrible of High School Health Class will teach you.

>>27936026

>Using statistics and data.
>retarded
>>
>>27936073
n-count?
wft is that?
>>
>>27936026
>Why is everybody except me so stupid??
>>
>>27936049
>>27936065
the frustrating thing about this is that I am not decided, and nobody can help me make the decision because they are all fuckin stupid.
>>
>>27935856
There isn't though.

The only reason is that most guys are insecure and pathetic thus the patriarchy introduced monogamy as a legal form of slavery and prostitution.

You are only grasping at straws to find reasons to hate casual sex, because you can't get any and feel left out. You think that if marriage was still regulated by a strict religious state you could get laid, but even then your wife would be unattracted to you.

Don't be mad just because women sleep with those guys they want to sleep with
>>
>>27936082
Pretty much, I only want a virgin too, but no point in trying to make others feel bad. I'll just try to get what I want. Unfortunately I'm not even able to share what I want because people immediately get offended. It's pretty annoying but people have a hard time accepting that others think differently.
>>
>>27936139
You haven't decided yet whether you want to engage in casual sex? That shouldn't be something you wait too long to figure out. Indulge yourself occasionally if that's what you want, but try to be safe as you can about it.
>>
>>27936102
>Autism: you're fucking existance.

But it's not your fault, years of inbreeding will do that to a person. You're not superior to anything, so find a new way to validate your existence.

Fgt
>>
>>27936073

>It's not the number of sexual partners she had that's important, but why she had sex.

Okay, cuck.

You're trying to blatantly misrepresent multiple studies, that's not an argument.

>>27936095

There are a couple of qt virgins at my Church that are 19-21.

>Virgins suck
According to data? That's objectively untrue. Again, do you have other people break in your shoes for you?
>>
>>27936155
(you)
here is your reply.
>>
>>27936139
Have protected sex in a monogamous relationship. Use the three date rule before jumping for more than an offered bj. I can't say I've ever turned down head on a first date. Woman love getting guys off.
>>
Haha, fuck. *Your

Of course that happens whilst I call someone else stupid.
>>
File: 1437590637849.jpg (136 KB, 546x700) Image search: [Google]
1437590637849.jpg
136 KB, 546x700
>>27936102
>equating correlational data to casual data
>not retarded
>"look at these graphs"

>>27936175
yeah I haven't
since I'm a robot it hardly matters
>>
>>27936229

>Offers a non-argument.
>Tries to handwave data away like leftists and basic bitch conservatives
>Ends with Reddit: The image

Go back to tumblr, you dumb nigger.
>>
>>27936050
>I'm not railing against marriage itself. I'm pointing out that the reality of the situation is that men who marry non-virgin women are more likely to be divorced.

But you never take your time to think about the stuff you write.

Virgins that marry tend to be religious so it's their social pressure and faith that makes them start virgin and stay married.

That's a more likely explanation than "had sex = damaged goods"
>>
>>27936208
>Okay, cuck.
>cuck
That word is used to much it has no meaning anymore. try using words you understand.
>>
Anyone here have any good advice for spotting potential virgin girls? I've been trying to go out on more dates but I've had pretty bad luck so far, only one I think was a virgin is moving away.
>>
>>27936229
Even robots need to get off once in awhile. Do you want to just fap your whole life, try to live in total abstinence, or engage in some risky behavior and get laid? That's up to you, but know that for every choice there is a potential consequence. Either you get away it, or you don't. Ultimately, you'll have decide what makes you the least miserable.
>>
>>27936301

Sorry, would you have preferred "Pretentious pseudo-intellectual?"

>>27936276
Yet we've seen massive shifts in religious attitudes on divorce resulting in the widespread de-stigmatization of divorce in most Christian denominations.

I'm sure that comes into effect, but there's not nearly enough evidence to support the supposition that religious pressure alone has swayed the results across multiple studies.
>>
>>27936328
>Anyone here have any good advice for spotting potential virgin girls?
Go to the nearest elementary school.
>>
>>27936401
Robots don't have gentiles, yet. I'm working on it.
>>
>>27936257
it's a very simple arguement. the use of your statistics is an example of the "post hoc ergo propter hoc" fallacy. it is very possible that there could be factors causing higher divorce rates and amount of casual sex: for instance religiosity. if this is the case than somebody who was an atheist would be more likely to divorce and more likely to have casual sex, but having more casual sex wouldn't make them more likely to divorce. nothing in that data suggests that this or any other scenario where some factor causes both outcomes is not true.

furthermore, idk if monogamy is a good thing. it artificially isn't a natural thing. don't go using the "every great civilization" argument either, civilization is fucked.
>>
>>27936420
Pick an ugly shy one.
>>
>>27936533
I thought your sister was taken?
>>
>>27935558
>>27935558
>WAHH I CAN'T JOIN THE FUN SO I'LL SHIT ON IT

1.Casual sex is fun
2.STIs are pretty rare if you use condoms. Upper middle class whites engage in casual sex more than anyone else yet have pretty low rates of disease
3.Herpes isn't even a "real" sexual infection. You can get herpes from playing football or wrestling. Nurses get cleaning up after patients
>>
>>27936559
I got herpes from using my brothers bathroom towel...
>>
>>27936402
No i would of preferred for you to not use words you don't understand and or using cuck without it's real meaning but that's ok morons will use any words to make themselves sound smart...protip your not smart. (you) you get one last you don't bother i got work anyways.

Oh calling me a cuck does not make me a cuck. Go open up a dictionary and learn about the words you use you fucking simpleton
>>
>>27936401
>. Do you want to just fap your whole life
i been doing that for 34 years so yes.
> try to live in total abstinence
check
>or engage in some risky behavior and get laid?
No thanks enjoy you STD infected loose whores though

I hope you get aids my silly friend.
>>
>>27936401
>people who aren't the one undecided guy in the universe responding to this
I just fap right now but idk what is the best thing to do
>>
>>27936432

As I said to the other anon, in the 21st century religiosity's effect on marriage is minimal (barring LDS and the more extreme denominations of Christianity).

Furthermore, that doesn't go on to refute the studies detailing the fact that those who chose not to have casual sex tend to view their marriages better, etc.

"Civilization is fucked" doesn't dismantle the "every great civilization" argument.

Civilization and the regulation of sex go hand in hand. There are quite a few books published on the topic.

That being said, monogamy isn't "natural," but that doesn't make it inherently bad.

That being said, I am curious to see how the normalization of "open relationships" and polygamy works out. I have no doubt they'll fail, but I'm curious to see by just how much.

>>27936559
Like I said earlier. Sex isn't an accomplishment. It's not a feat. If the permavirgins on /r9k/ would put in any effort at all on Tinder, they would most likely lose their virginity quickly.

Casual sex might be "fun," but it has consequences. In my view those consequences outweigh the fun to be had. Whether or not that's the case is up to the individual, of course, but there are consequences for that behavior. "Fun" doesn't nullify the consequences. Nor are the consequences limited to just STIs. Condoms are not 100% effective at preventing STIs, and Herpes isn't inconsequential. Just because you can get Herpes from activities other than sex doesn't change the fact that it's an STI. There are reports of Nurses testing HIV+ after mishaps with patients. We still classify HIV and AIDS as STIs.
>>
>>27936791
you misunderstood what I meant by "civilization is fucked". I meant civilization is a bad thing. I meant we are better off as hunter gatherers.

for the most part in the west only people in extreme denominations of Christianity remain virgins until marriage, and those same extreme denominations strongly discourage divorce.

the idea that monogamy isn't natural suggests that the human psyche is not well adapted to it.
>>
>>27936592

"Cuck" in this context is an insult. Its use is similar to that of "Retard" or "Faggot."

Despite its definition, in informal use the word "cuck" carries a different meaning in certain circles, such as 4chan.

Definitions aren't inherently static and they do change to reflect informal usage of words. This is nothing new, you pretentious twat.
>>
>>27936791
>Herpes isn't inconsequential
Herpes Gladiatorum is so common that like a 3rd of athletes get it. It's not a fucking fluke from fucking up an injection. Stop getting your ideas about sex from /pol/ and religious zealots.

Sex is an accomplishment. It's by no means easy or common for a man to get lots of women to want him enough to fuck him.
>>
>>27936900

I mean, if you believe we're better off as hunter-gatherers, that's your opinion. I don't see any sort of value in such regression, but if that appeals to you, then monogamy is of little value.

With regard to abstinence only being relevant to the more extreme denominations of Christianity, I haven't seen that to be the case. My current Church is a fairly modern Lutheran church and most girls that attend want to wait until either marriage or a committed long-term relationship.

I've met plenty of Baptists, and Roman Catholics in my town that feel the same way.

Granted my town's more on the Conservative end of things, so it can't be applied across the nation; however, based off from what I've seen, it's a bit much to suggest that only the more extreme denomination place value on virginity.

Regarding the human psyche's adaptation to monogamy, there's an argument to be had on that, but 4chan probably isn't the best medium for it. I would, however, recommend looking into the literature surrounding humanity and the beginnings of civilization that touch on that subject and others.
>>
File: 6RKawnG.jpg (131 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
6RKawnG.jpg
131 KB, 1600x1200
Cant we stop kidding ourselves for a second here?

The reason you don't want to date used goods is because you are too afraid of feel inferior to the previous male she had sex with. You can try to rationalize your behaviour with really stupid excuses, but we all know the real reason: your ego is too damn frail. You are too much of a pussy to risk getting hurt. Especially since you KNOW she won't prefer you over her last partner.

Dont get me wrong, I'm like this too, but these retarded antics you guys come up with to protect your pride are beyond insane. Stop pretending, acknowledge its your fault. If you dont like used goods, just dont date them. Not like they would date us anyways. And you sure as hell ain't worthy of dating a virgin.

I've stopped caring about what others do, I know Im alone because I'm an autistic deviant and I ask for too much. Maybe its for the best for things to be this way.
>>
>>27935558
Alright grandpa
>>
>>27935558
Funny how this is only extolled by people who are unable to have casual sex.
>>
>>27937052

Something being "common" doesn't mean it's no big deal. Stop getting your ideas about sex from left-wing activists and whores.

Also, I was arguing that losing ones virginity is no accomplishment. Don't try to move goalposts and shift from "permavirgin" to "Well, having sex with lots of people..."
>>
>>27935558
>2016
>people ACTUALLY still believe this

I guess if you're a sub-8 unattractive man it's a bad idea but then you can't even get a date in the first place anyway
>>
>>27937099

Waste of dubs tbqh. That's a non-argument, it doesn't refute any of the data provided, and having sex isn't hard to do. The corrosion of morals and age of social media makes it extraordinarily easy to have sex without commitment. You're not a snowflake because you can have "No strings attached" sex with fat girls on Tinder.
>>
>>27937068
>I don't see any sort of value in such regression
Your bible says men can kill their children for eating honey.

Be honest you don't like casual sex because you will never be able to do it yourself. It's no different than saying a man can't eat a steak because a baby can't chew it.
>>
>>27937080
>you sure as hell ain't worthy of dating a virgin
>Im alone because I'm an autistic deviant and I ask for too much. Maybe its for the best for things to be this way.
>You can try to rationalize your behaviour with really stupid excuses, but we all know the real reason: your ego is too damn frail.
Are you sure you're not projecting?
>>
>>27937099
I've had casual sex and I don't like it. What now?
>>
>>27937202
I admit to it in the fucking post itself. Read closer.
>>
>>27937114
>Something being "common" doesn't mean it's no big deal.
If you can get STIs by simply playing sports, it invalidates your argument. Casual sex is about as dangerous as football
>Stop getting your ideas about sex from left-wing activists and whores.
Stop visiting a site where half the boards are devoted to porn.
>>
File: bustercallsbull.jpg (59 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
bustercallsbull.jpg
59 KB, 600x450
>>27937224
reCAPTCHA
Privacy Terms
>>
>>27937195

Look, I'm being completely honest here. If I wanted I could probably go and be somewhat successful with the whole sleeping around thing. I've never been awkward around girls and I've been told that I'm attractive (Not "Chad" tier, or anything, but attractive enough).

I just don't have any interest in it. I'd rather meet a girl, ease into a serious relationship and marry her.

Granted, I've always held puritanical views on sex, even before I found the arguments against it, both from an objective standpoint and faith-based standpoint.
>>
>>27937268

Football doesn't increase the chance of marriages ending in divorce. Football also doesn't cause individuals to view their marriage worse than those who chose not to play football.

That's a bad argument and you know it.

>Stop visiting a site where half of the boards are devoted to porn.

I don't browse those boards, what exactly is the problem?
>>
>>27937080
Increased insecurity is a perfectly valid argument against dating non-virgins. You say it like it's not valid, and we should be happy to settle for a slut who's had bigger dicks than our's and will be thinking about them in the back of her mind when we fuck.
>>
I'm probably an asshole but my reason for not wanting non virgins is because if she's the girl I want to marry, her virginity is mine. If anyone else took it it's like stealing from me.
>>
>>27936075
Obviously...really does not defeat OP's argument though. You can do things impulsively in the heat of the moment that you regret later and think are wrong.
>>
Amen

>someday you'll have a wife
>someday you'll have kids
>she'll never leave you because you broke her hymen

Monogamy is the best guys, keep your chin up.
Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.