[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/r9k/ is really dumb. Your biggest fear is getting cucked, even
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: sdfgdsfgd.jpg (489 KB, 2024x3700) Image search: [Google]
sdfgdsfgd.jpg
489 KB, 2024x3700
/r9k/ is really dumb. Your biggest fear is getting cucked, even though you've never had a girlfriend. You're always lonely, yet lash out at anyone who try to help you.

The bottom line is that all of you are just selfish. You want society to coddle you like it was your mother. Above all, you want to be loved unconditionally. That kind of love is a fallacy. All love has conditions. You do not meet the minimum requirements to be loved, which is why no one loves you. You are completely and utterly worthless. Do you want to be loved? Make something of yourself. Would you rather browse 4chan all day? Fine. That is a completely valid life choice. But that choice has consequences. Nobody will ever love a lump of flesh that sits and stares at a screen day after day. If you cannot accept these consequences, commit suicide.
>>
>>27935504

>all love has conditions

except the love that i have for myself.

>commit suicide

another attempt by roasties to have some semblance of control over my life.

if you don't r9k so much, why don't you just leave?
>>
>Your biggest fear is getting cucked, even though you've never had a girlfriend
>My biggest fear is death, even though I've never died before

Your logic is shit tier. Come back when you can make valid points.
>>
Shouldn't you be studying for your Psych 101 final?
>>
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 695x463) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 695x463
>Your biggest fear is getting cucked,

False, my biggest fear is confined spaces.
>>
>>27935547
False equivalence. Not an argument.
>>
>>27935504
You are making a metric ton of assumptions in that post with absolutely nothing to back them up.
>>
>>27935504
>Your biggest fear is getting cucked
stopped reading
>>
File: 1459971622496.jpg (29 KB, 511x515) Image search: [Google]
1459971622496.jpg
29 KB, 511x515
>>27935504

My biggest fear is becoming as big of a faggot as the OP is.
>>
/r9k/ is the male equivalent of tumblr, a bunch of whiny millennials who brag about how pathetic their lives are. They act like they're special because they're virgins.
>>
File: 1460606443358.jpg (107 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1460606443358.jpg
107 KB, 500x500
>>27935504
>using my first waifu alongside your submissive cuck propoganda

I made this decision and i'm fine living through it. Fuck society telling boys at a young age to cater to a girl's every whim or else they aren't men. They can do shit themselves.

Meanwhile I'll be able to do what I want and fap anytime I want and most of all, my money wont be wasted on a bitch who probably would leave me for Chad or Tyrone. This is the best option for me.
>>
>>27935792
Nah that guy had a good point you're just dumb
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.