[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else use Kik or similar smartphone messaging apps
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: kik[1].jpg (24 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
kik[1].jpg
24 KB, 640x360
Does anyone else use Kik or similar smartphone messaging apps to talk to girls?

>tfw im so pathetic that all my interaction with girls comes from getting their kik off reddit/soc, so basically rarely at all
>tfw ive had a few girls more or less fall in love with me on it and im sure theyre just insane
>tfw we also share pics/videos and they all lust after my cock because of how big and great looking it is

just kill me r9k
>>
>>27935419

>>tfw we also share pics/videos and they all lust after my cock because of how big and great looking it is
Get the fuck out, humble-bragging normie scum.
>>
>>27935474
yes because my only interaction with girls coming on a smartphone app makes me a normie
>>
tfw the autism overpowers me
>>
>>27935419
This is the only way I've ever talked to girls before. They always get fed up of me pretty quickly and stop responding and I've never had anything properly intimate, just chit chat.
>>
i never heard of anyone using kik. Is that messenger even popular in Central Europe.
>>
>>27935419
>don't have a phone
>use bluestacks for the fuck of it assuming I'd eventually get confidence to use it.
>find qt Sa goth girl
>'start' a 'chat' but never actually message and instead just listen to shitty music and hate myself a little more
people can't see when you start a chat with them right? like if you never send a message? please tell me they can't.
>>
File: 1458810212105.jpg (8 KB, 325x264) Image search: [Google]
1458810212105.jpg
8 KB, 325x264
>>27935419
> Tried this once
> Everyone I tried to talk to was a dude catfishing me
>>
File: 124125623423423623423.jpg (92 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
124125623423423623423.jpg
92 KB, 1280x720
>>27935419
>to talk to girls?
Top kek, what for? 1v1 ain't fun, I take whole hordes of them on some polish clothing forum for women.

As for messaging apps I use Line since it's weeabo as fuck, 2bad it's not that popular outside of Asia . I remember /g/ promoting it as some kind of japanwaifu penpal app
>>
Yes, I talk to chinks on QQ/ Wechat,. They love sending pics but gl with nudes
>>
my friends from high school use it to communicate among their groups. i lurk in the chat. it's a good way to stay in the loop with them without having to be social, and not miss out on parties (uncomfortable, but free weed/booze/food) and the life.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.