[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Day 17 of no contact with oneitis No contact. Summary: >meet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: pepe.png (139 KB, 917x871) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
139 KB, 917x871
Day 17 of no contact with oneitis

No contact.

Summary:
>meet girl
>become best friends
>confess
>get rejected, she only loves me as "a friend"
>try no contact
>come crawling back after a day
>she becomes distant for the next two months
>try no contact again this time without telling her

What happened so far:
>day 1: I leave the skype call
>day 2: she asks why I left
>day 3: asks why I haven't been online
>day 4: calls me twice
>day 5: no contact
>day 6: no contact, saw her at the mall
>day 7: calls me while I was drunk
>day 8: asks if I'm ignoring her
>day 9: asks what she did wrong
>day 10: no contact
>day 11: no contact
>day 12: asks if we can talk
>day 13: says I'm being childish
>day 14: comes knocking at my door
>day 15: she says I can have it my way
>day 16: no contact
>>
Still rooting for you. Man, I don't see any point of continuing to talk to her as a friend, what's the point? She gets a friend and you get your feels hurt. Good for you OP, don't be upset about it either.
>>
These threads are fucking stupid, OP. Either drop her or just stay friends you miserable idiot.
>>
>>27935070
God speed friendo. I expect to see a smug pepe of victory someday soon
>>
>>27936040
>Either drop her
What do you think OP is doing?
>>
She will do everything in her power and arsenal to get you back as a "friend" anon

she needs your validation even though she doesn't see you worthy enough to be with her. People are strange that way. Stay strong.
>>
>>27935070
Good job OP i am very proud of you, honestly expected you to break but you havent, you'll actually easily get through this. Stay strong
>>
>>27935070
Based OP is not a faggot today.
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 500x500
Just tell her you don't think you should be friends anymore... why put yourself through her trying to contact you daily?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.