[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"I'm really sorry Anon I'm just not looki
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7
File: Paulina.jpg (166 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
Paulina.jpg
166 KB, 1080x720
>"I'm really sorry Anon I'm just not looking for the kind of relationship as you seem to want. I mean I hate to like patronize you or anything but I'm over that kind of thing. I did the whole cutesy romantic stuff in my teens and through college. When I first saw you and when we started talking I guess I got the impression that you were confident and that you were over whatever happened to you in your childhood that has made you so ill at ease with yourself. I know you'll find someone Anon, it just isn't me. Okay? I can't allow myself to be dragged down with you Anon. I'm sorry."

[ https://youtu.be/Pz2nyOLVwg8?t=3m50s ]
>>
stay and drown

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFQbuKtxfbc
>>
tl;dr didn't like you either.
>>
>>27934922
This happened to me Monday. I am 37.
The ride never ends.
>>
i'm so glad i can simulate the experience of rejection online
>>
File: Rachael.jpg (23 KB, 339x380) Image search: [Google]
Rachael.jpg
23 KB, 339x380
>"So, like, what are you doing with your life? I hate to be intrusive or rude or anything but it seems like you're just waiting around for something to change. I mean you obviously aren't happy with the things are going yet you aren't making any effort to change. I can understand why you'd do that if you were like fourteen or something but don't you realize nobody is going to help you except yourself? You can pity yourself as much as you want but to me you just seem kinda pathetic. How do you expect any girl to look at you and at the way you're living and view you as anything but a depressed, apathetic mediocre guy? No girl wants to be with a guy like that and for good reason."

[ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMyNDna-VdI ]
>>
>>27935091
Stap
The feels are overwhelming
>>
File: Naomi.jpg (43 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
Naomi.jpg
43 KB, 600x450
>"It's time for you to end your life Anon. Look I think we both know that your youth is almost over and that your life is going to get rapidly worse from now on. You've made no lasting friendships. You have failed to take advantage of whatever physical attractiveness you have and from now on you're really going to start to know what it feels like to be totally anonymous in a world of people who have no reason to acknowledge that you exist. You're a failure Anon. You failed. Look at the people around you, who have their own struggles and problems but who have managed to live a decent life without them. To form bonds and to experience the love of someone they love dearly in return. Yet here you are, another night on 4chan. Another night fleeing life and avoiding the miserable reality of your existence as best you can. You're starting to realize certain things about yourself aren't you Anon? About how your quiet disposition and your inability to take advantage of opportunities is a sign of cowardice, not shyness or some deep emotional hurt you've suffered. Because you haven't really suffered, have you Anon? You know that and I know it too. It's part of the reason you're so guilty isn't it? You know how badly others have it, people you've known even. And you know how nothing you've experienced justifies the broken, hostile, mean-spirited personality you've adopted for so many years now. But as I said Anon luckily for you there's a solution. All you need to do is accept that you have failed so far and that ahead of you is a lifetime of further failure, further humiliation, further self-hatred and day after day of trying to hide yourself away from a life that you are just incapable of living in a way that allows you to be content and happy. I wish things had gone differently Anon, and I know you do to."

[ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsyMLhCqD_4 ]
>>
File: MLkurmK.jpg (89 KB, 581x643) Image search: [Google]
MLkurmK.jpg
89 KB, 581x643
>>27934922

>"Hi my name is Eliza and i'm new to this website. How do I introduce my self on here? Do I just type in whatever into this box thingy near the top? Do I put my real name? Oh- cool got it. This place seems awesome, maybe i'll meet some interesting friends who like MLP just like me, haha"

two weeks later

>"Add me on Skype! HikkomorriSaviorDidNothingWrong, I basically add everyone lol, I love talking to robots they're so cute. btw u can get me stuff for my birthday it's on 4/20 LOL like the blaze it number, it's so funnylol. alright i'll talk to u guys on skype I'll video chat with someone lucky tonite :^) "

[ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2j26Zvfk0Vw ]
>>
File: Danielka.jpg (16 KB, 173x240) Image search: [Google]
Danielka.jpg
16 KB, 173x240
>"You are so fucking pathetic. How dare you bring other people down and drain the enthusiasm from their lives because you've failed to make your own life worth living. How dare you insist on being around people who find your company so awkward and repellent without at least making the effort to seem like you're not a bitter, angry, lonely weirdo. Keep hating yourself for all I care. We both know that tomorrow you'll find some deluded reason to be back to your old self-congratulatory self acting as if he doesn't need anybody or anything in his life and that the people around him are so far beneath him. And then that mood will end and you'll be back here again, aching to die while knowing you lack whatever it takes for a person to actually end their lives. And you'll never end it, will you? No, you'll do what you're so good at. You'll just reduce your life to a state where you may as well be dead. And you'll continue living the way you have for so long where you're so pathetic that people feel bad for you within moments of getting to know you because they know that there is nothing in your life. No joy, no meaningful new experiences, no optimism, nothing."

[ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZMaw5oeQNE ]
>>
>>27935021
It happened to me a few months ago but I'm only 24.
>>
fuck, feels bad guys.
>>
>>27935029
It's better than the irl one. I wish I could go back.
>>
>>27934922
>"I'm really sorry Anon I'm just not looking for the kind of relationship as you seem to want.
>I know you'll find someone Anon, it just isn't me. Okay?

literally happened to me yesterday. No I am downgraded to friends with benefits until she finds someone she loves. Why am I doing this to myself?
>>
>gets a boyfriend the next week
>>
>>27934922
that really scares me. so because im 26 ill never just get to date for fun? just hang out and take it easy?

ill just have to turn in a form to apply as a sperm donor?
>>
File: Eve.jpg (141 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
Eve.jpg
141 KB, 1080x720
>you will never move to Tacoma, Washington and rent a small apartment with a girl with soft dark brown hair who you have started to understand in a way that does not require her to speak in order to communicate how she feels or what you can do to make her feel better or to reassure when needed and have her act and say things which suggests she is getting to know you in the same way and spend a cold, dark, rainy evening in bed together with the sky outside grey and illuminated every now and then by lightning which is followed by a thunder which causes her to grip you a little tighter and press her thighs against your thigh which is resting between her legs and look at her eyes a few inches away from your own and see the moisture reflected in the half-light and make out a small smile forming across her lips and the small popping sounds of saliva as her lips retract across her teeth and gums as you kiss each other and enjoy each other's warmth and mutual surrender while the rain continues to pound against the window pane and a strong wind heaves against the walls

[ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJy8loCmW_c ]
>>
File: Michaela.jpg (180 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
Michaela.jpg
180 KB, 480x480
>"No actually Anon, I don't think this is going to work. I'm just bored of this. Of you being so jealous and insecure and then expecting me to feel sorry for you and forgive you because some bad shit happened to fifteen years ago. You bore me Anon. I know you like to think of yourself as this quiet sensitive guy who turns out to be super interesting and deep but honestly it just proves how little fucking experience you have with other people that you would think of yourself that way. When you first told me you didn't have any friends and that you preferred to keep to yourself I actually felt bad for you. I thought you just had your own thing going on and that you didn't really care what people thought of you, when in realize you're the most neurotic, over-bearing, vain person I think I've ever met. You remind me of how bad my life would be if I allowed the worst aspects of my personality to dominate my life. Thank god I met you really because otherwise I wouldn't know what the consequences are for being completely self-pitying and self-absorbed. I really have no interest at all in seeing you again so please don't waste your time trying to contact me."

[ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGL5SXrCFXk ]
>>
WE

WISH

WE

WERE

DEAD

desu familia
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.