[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i don't get this joke A man walks into a bar. He goes straight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: 1357652597348.png (195 KB, 350x271) Image search: [Google]
1357652597348.png
195 KB, 350x271
i don't get this joke

A man walks into a bar. He goes straight to the bar and asks the barmaid for a beer which she begins to pour, while he's waiting he notices their small food menu to the side:

Cheese Sandwich $5

Ham Sandwich $5

Handjob $5

In disbelief he looks up at the barmaid who is absolutely gorgeous and asks "Are you the one who gives the handjobs?", "Yep" she replies with a smile. He checks his wallet for the $5 and says, "Well wash your hands, I want a cheese sandwich."

can someone explain it to me?
>>
It's funny because you expect him to be getting out money to pay for a handjob, but instead he instructs her to wash her hands because if she's been giving handjobs all day, he doesn't want her to get cum or any bacteria from dick on his cheese sandwich.
>>
He'd rather have a cheese sandwich than a handjob from her.
>>
>>27934915
Made me kek, its a solid joke.
>>
File: Yplh18u.png (26 KB, 527x409) Image search: [Google]
Yplh18u.png
26 KB, 527x409
Wat? How do you not get it
>>
>>27934947
/thread
originalo commento
>>
File: 13623452.jpg (56 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
13623452.jpg
56 KB, 400x300
>>27934915
it's a shitty joke that's secretly meant to weed out faggots. if u don't get it, then guess what?
>>
>>27934947
alright.. it's not really funny
>>27934952
but she was hot
>>27934983
it's not funny
>>27934994
no
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.