[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I get his haircut /r9k/? I want to look decent and I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
How can I get his haircut /r9k/? I want to look decent and I have long hair that covers half of my ears. His haircut looks pretty good, so how do I do it? I have 0 knowledge when it comes to hair.
>>
you think christian bale knows exactly how he wants his hair cut? no. he gets his haircut by a bunch of expensive hair dressers that know what they're doing and know how to make people look good.
>>
>>27934880
It doesn't have to be exactly like that. I want to comb my hair back with some lift on front but I don't know how to do it.
>>
>>27934822
How to get a haircut? Hmmm if only there was a place that you could go and ask someone to cut your hair. I would even pay someone to cut my hair.
>>
>>27934822
All men's hair looks shit without some kind of product in it. Something to add thickness, and allow better control of the shape, flow etc, and to stop it blowing around in the wind.

Personally I've been very happy using Layrite pomade.
>>
>>27935712
>Layrite pomade

I'M A DAPPER DAN DAMNIT
>>
>>27935752
Also a solid choice.

The good thing about pomades is you can use a lot for a shinier hipster look, or just use a little for a bit of thickness.
>>
Dude have you never gotten your hair cut before? Go to a professional and get a consultation. (A.K.A go into a barber shop and ask them to cut it and style it for you. ) Remember that the reason the haircut looks good is because it's on Christian Bale, who's sexy as hell. Don't expect the exact same results.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.