[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Virgins over 20 should just kill themselves, they're not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: 4L_mZulz3Ir.jpg (102 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
4L_mZulz3Ir.jpg
102 KB, 1280x720
Virgins over 20 should just kill themselves, they're not contributing anything to the species.

If you want to blame your virginity on say, women or blacks, feel free, it's hilarious seeing spoiled kids not being able to take responsibility for their lot in life lmao
>>
>>27934796
so a teen mom contributes more than someone who abstains?
>>
>>27934860
Absolutely. I have no idea why fags use teen moms as some sort of bogeyman to project their fear of women on but it cracks me up
>>
>>27934860
According to these retards who think "passing on your genes" is the only important thing in life, yes. To reasonable people this seems silly, because it is.
>>
>>27934860
Also what kind of retard do you have to be to think having sex means procreation
>>
>>27934940
this way of thinking is how teen/unwanted pregnancies happen in the first place
>>
>>27934796
So, Issac Newton contributed nothing to the species?
>>
don't take the b8
bloxblox
>>
>>27935026
Stop equating your virgin ass with anyone with high intelligence.
>>
>>27934996
Let's face it buddy, you're not virgin because you worry about pregnancies, you're a virgin because you lack any sort of charisma at all.

Virginity breeds idiocy in people, and honestly, virginity after the age of 25 should be considered as a symptom for autism.
>>
>>27935199
>you're not virgin because you worry about pregnancies
what if I am?
and what if I'm not a virgin and still arguing the point I am?

this argument isn't about me. it's about if people should or shouldn't be virgins
>>
>>27935433
Nope, it's about how virgins are inherently inferior to normal people, but good try!

And yeah, you're a virgin. Good job.
>>
>>27934796
Lost my virginity at 22, mere days before Elliot's age the day he an hero'd and just as bitter.

Since gone on to sleep with four women and been blown by six. It's not much, but for a robot I suppose it's an accomplishment.

Don't give up, we're all gonna make it brahs.
>>
>>27935479
I am but by choice whether you believe that or not

if you honestly think people doing it before financially stable are superior keep thinking that. We'll just agree to disagree
>>
File: giphy (21).gif (2 MB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
giphy (21).gif
2 MB, 500x282
I lost it at 17, but 20 wouldn't be the end of the world. 30 is pushing it, but woman so like older men. For a woman over 30 would be tragic.
>>
My girlfriend lost her virginity at 19 to a 30 year old who had not been laid in years. Me.
>>
>>27935673
i believe it's story time anon
>>
>Virgins over 20 should just kill themselves

Oh, trust me, I've given it some serious consideration.

Why haven't I? Perhaps it's the Imp of the Perverse that moves men to commit blasphemy.

Every breath drawn by men like me blaspheme Father God and Mother Nature. We aberrations are bleeding testaments to the fact that Father and Mother make mistakes. We live for the sake of spiting both.

The Devil knew there was no chance he could stand against God and triumph. He still stood up, and so do we. We virgins are abortions of Nature, we are the sons of Father Chaos and Mother Night. We are the disgusting monsters who are a part of the part that at first was all.

We monsters will always have a place in Creation. We remind everyone that there is beauty, even if we will never have any hope of participating in it.

I hate God and Nature for making me what I am. Why would I do them the courtesy of killing myself and, and in doing so, absolve them of their mistakes?
>>
>>27935940

I love your posts
>>
>>27935940
>virgins are abortions of nature
oh god. I'm using this concept as future reference
>>
>>27934796
and the part that makes me sick is they all act like not getting laid puts them on the same level as Nikola Tesla. That and their constant rants against casual sex.
>>
>>27936285

I heartily agree. By all accounts, women desired Tesla and pursued him. He rejected them.

Men like me don't have that luxury. Someone like Tesla, virgin to the grave though he may have been, will never rank among us.
>>
>>27936285
we are not at the same level of tesla but tesla was what he was because of his virginity, he did not want women he just want to make a better world. that is the motivation, virginity brings the good in people, makes your mind clear from things things unnecessary in your life and with that you can do a better world.
you can cry about virgins being people that could not connect with other people, and it is true, but why should we want to connect in the first place?
>>
File: 1457324774442.png (166 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1457324774442.png
166 KB, 499x499
people who have sex and children in overpopulated countries are doing the world a lot worse than vigins
>>
>>27935940
i cringed

>origami nigger faggot
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.