[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /femanon/ here? Lets post stuff only women understand >tfw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: Mh99VXX.png (452 KB, 687x855) Image search: [Google]
Mh99VXX.png
452 KB, 687x855
Who /femanon/ here? Lets post stuff only women understand

>tfw you fart after anal sex and his cum drips out of your ass
>>
Ban all women from r9k. Sage
>>
>>27934521
>tfw you post on the wrong board
Kill yourself
>>
File: 1460618736072.png (180 KB, 1020x689) Image search: [Google]
1460618736072.png
180 KB, 1020x689
>tfw you're thinking about your ex after having sex with your current bf
>>
Sage goes in the options field. Delete this tasteless thread

also nice b8
>>
>>27934620

That's not solely a woman feel.

Kill me.
>>
tfw spilled my diva cup all over my bathroom and now it smells like period blood
>>
>>27934749
Guy here.

What the fuck is a "Diva cup"?
>>
>>27934521
implying that's a woman only feel
>>
>>27934775
its a cup we use to poop in silly boy
>>
>>27934795
>not calling it "Shitter Mug"
Oh you women and your silly girly names
>>
>>27934795
But wummen don't do that... do they???

You better be jesting, Femanon
>>
>>27934521
lol, I can't believe people actually enjoy anal "sex"
>>
>>27934914
that's what the diva cup is for, we attach it to our anus and all the farts and poop go into it and we empty it at the end of the day. that's why for all intents and purposes women do not in fact poop or fart
>>
>>27934943
Fuck. I always kinda thought that... this better not be a jest wumman. I'm gullible enough, so now I must carry out a field investigation.
>>
>>27934939
Yeah, Ask your GF.
>>
>>27935309
my gf is my dated pc
>>
>get period
>don't shit at all on day 1
>just having to sit and wait knowing tomorrow I'm going to have take a terrible shit
>It's just going to smell like blood and shit
>>
Sahgay
>>
>>27935265
>>27934943
>>27934914
>>27934795
>>27934775
nice samefag you fucking menace
>>
>>27935951
take pics of period poop and post them in a fembot thread

ill be waiting.
>>
>>27934521
SHUT YOUR GODDAMN FUCKING MOUTHS, CUNTS! YOU ARE FUCKING WORTHLESS! YOU ARE NOT SMART, WE DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY! THE ONLY THING YOU'RE GOOD FOR IS TO SHOW YOUR TITS AND ASS AND TO CARRY AROUND A FEW FUCKING HOLES THAT FEEL GOOD WHEN WRAPPED AROUND MY GODDAMN COCK!
That's right, all a women is is a vessel for a cunt, mouth and asshole that are just begging to get fucking filled with cock. Women are the useless skin around a cunt. Goddamn bitches, NO ONE FUCKING LIKES YOU! YOU'RE JUST A SEX TOY MADE OF MEAT FOR GUYS TO ENJOY! THAT IS THE PURPOSE OF YOUR EXISTANCE, TO BE USED LIKE A FLESHLIGHT WITH ARMS AND LEGS THAT MOANS! *THAT'S IT*
Your life is fucking worthless you goddamn sluts. Every day thousands of women around the world have their clits cut off, get raped and beaten.In the USA women get killed and raped daily, yet you fucking dumb cunts still spend all of your cash just to look pretty enough so one of us superior males will fuck your goddamn holes. YOU BITCHES LOVE COCK *THAT* MUCH AND YET YOU CRY WHEN A GUY GIVES IT TO YOU AND CALL IT RAPE? FUCK YOU! GO BACK TO SHOWING TITS AND GETTING FUCKED AND NEVER OPEN YOUR MOUTHS AGAIN... 'cept to take cock.
>>
you roasties can't even bait well.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.