[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone here wish they were born with brains? I hate knowing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1447028496602.png (168 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1447028496602.png
168 KB, 512x384
Does anyone here wish they were born with brains?

I hate knowing how dumb I am. It pains me to know that people see me as dimwittedness.
>>
>>27934385
*dimwitted

Fucking phone
>>
>>27934385
I kind of agree with you
Im a 21 year old dude who had dreams of going to a big state college for the prestige
Now im going to a tier 2 having to work twice as hard to get a B in a accounting class.
I just want a starting paying job and will go back for night school
Buisness sucks and unless you start your own company or have daddys connections to get you a high management spot theres no money in it.
OP I accept that I might not be as smart as fellow peers but I believe with enough hard work you can get buy , so I take pride in that
>>
>>27934472
But that's horrible. You have to work 200x harder in life just to get a fraction of what a naturally gifted person will earn.
I wish humans could truly be born equal. Real life is such an unrelenting nightmare
>>
>>27934385
>Was the smartest kid for ages in primary school
>Around 12 my brain just stops and now I'm retarded
reee
>>
i'm smart enough to realize how fucking dumb i am.
>>
File: 76543223.gif (726 KB, 330x248) Image search: [Google]
76543223.gif
726 KB, 330x248
with intelligence comes misery and woe
>>
>>27935105
That is such a meme sentiment. Smart people are typically high achievers and attractive. They can probably become successful in order to chase the feels away.
>>
>>27935334
>be me
>reasonably smart in school
>secondary school, college etc comes around and work gets harder
>need to actually work now, but no work ethic
>flop
>>
>people have always thought of me as smart
>really pretty dumb and slow
>never been put on the spot and had my cover blown
>>
Took little bus to school?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.