[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: We Redo High School
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
File: fellowkids.jpg (70 KB, 960x547) Image search: [Google]
fellowkids.jpg
70 KB, 960x547
Knowing what you know now, what do you do differently?
>>
>>27934251
Don't take art classes
>>
Fuck it all, it doesn't matter, start doing heroin ASAP. Where should you get the money for it? Buy Bitcoin as soon as they become a thing, and buy as many as you can.
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 226x223) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 226x223
I do have a better sense of how to get along now, but have become so anxiety ridden (and anti-social as a result) that I actually think I would do worse now than back then.
>>
Just imagine anon, if you fucking studied instead of spending all that time shitposting, you could have gone to a decent uni and be with thousands of qt azn
>>
I drop out of school at 15 (legally allowed to do that where I live) and spend all day teaching myself math and programming.

Also, stop myself from drinking any more soda and eating any more Pizza.
>>
File: comfy-wojak.jpg (27 KB, 511x428) Image search: [Google]
comfy-wojak.jpg
27 KB, 511x428
>>27934630
>teach myself math and programming
b-b-but you can still do that now
>>
>>27934251
Get my teeth fixed. Sport. Date.

Honestly I reckon I could pull anyone with my current knowledge.

Doesn't matter. It's too late now and trhey're all happy anyway.
>>
>>27934251
join a sport
>>
Talk with peers more

Respond when that girl spoke about how it was weird that people thought we were going out

Respond when that other girl hugged me

Respond when this girl also said she loved me

Respond
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 162x172) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 162x172
>>27934693
Any time I eavesdrop at bars, I always hear guys talk about how if they knew what they know now in high school, then they could've had sex with a lot more girls.

I never believe it.

Women are attracted to status and looks, and there's not that much you can do to affect either. Well, status you can improve as life goes on, but short of becoming a teen pop start or something there's not a lot you can do at 15.

Sure there might be a couple incidents where a certain bit of knowledge would've been the straw that broke the camel's back in terms of getting laid, but there can't be that many missed opportunities (unless you're just a clueless retard, but most of us weren't a high enough level of cluelessness, despite the meme).
>>
File: image.jpg (371 KB, 800x3528) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
371 KB, 800x3528
Learn Japanese and move to Japan.

Too hard to learn at 32 for someone as lazy as me but at 13 (I started high school early) it would have been a lot easier, especially since it seemed like I had a lot more energy and ability to concentrate.
>>
>>27934933
Dude, in high school girls fuck anyone and everyone, ugly, tall, social outcast, etc. For fucks sake lol
>>
File: tired-wojak.png (34 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
tired-wojak.png
34 KB, 633x758
>>27935017
>especially since it seemed like I had a lot more energy and ability to concentrate

Yeah, where the hell did it all go?
>>
>>27934251
I would drop out right away instead of wasting my time for three or four years and then dropping out

I never even bothered getting a GED and it didn't stop me from graduating from both college and university, I could used that time to work at McDonald's and saved some cash
>>
>>27935061
>>>/facebook/
>>>/twitter/
>>>/soc/
>>>/genericnormieshithole/
>>
>>27934251

Everything.

But alas, I've been out for nearly 20 years.
>>
>>27935061
>girls will fuck anyone that makes them feel special
>this meme again

They might fuck ugly guys but that's because those guys have high social status. Not a lot you can do to improve your status at 15.

Sure they may fuck financially poor outcasts, but that's because those guys are handsome so it gives them that bad boy vibe. It's something you can pull off if you're sexy, and maybe even improves your image to some girls.

If you're ugly though it has the opposite effect: it only diminishes your status.
>>
I'd get a gf.
Like, it'd be so easy. So fucking easy. Just thinking about it makes me mad.
>>
>>27935074
You probably destroyed your body with lots of processed fats sugar and salts and a lack of raw+steamed veggies and legumes, and exercise.
>>
>>27935017
The whole thing about being too old to learn a new language is bullshit. It was fucking hard for me when I was 13, and still hard at 18. The language thing only really applies when you are below 12 years old. You can still do it. How long do you really think it takes to learn a new language? 4 years until fluency? nah man, try just spending half an hour, no, 5 mins and see how easy 5 mins turns to an hour. Youll be 36 when you are perfect, hell 34 when you are great and you can marry a japanese qt and have children. Live the life of an english teacher working just 30 hours a week, with school holidays on a cosy salary that lets you do whatever hobby you want to pick up

t. 29 y.o guy with a wife, living in china. I didnt even bother learning a second lanuage until i was 19, dont give up please
>>
I went to a school that didn't believe in homework/busy work unless absolutely necessary.

So if I had to do 1 thing differently, it would be using my after school time to program non-stop on some days, and practice piano on others.
>>
>>27935217
Not him, but c'mon man, 18 is still a lot easier than 32.
>>
Don't sweat the small stuff and just enjoy life.

It'll never be this fun again, even if you're a robot.
>>
>>27934251
socialize more
beat somebody up
>>
Not go to an all boys school.
>>
>>27935458
>beat somebody up
Do you have a specific person in mind, or is it just the desire to beat a random person up for the sake of it?
>>
>>27935465
>>>/lgbt/

is that way, muh man
>>
>>27935373
So it takes a few extra years, so what? Imagine being 60 and thinking "I wish I did that when I was 30. I had much more energy and could still learn new things, meet a girl of my dreams instead of this whiny bitch", youre still alive at 30, seems unfair to not use your time wisely
>>
>>27935529
I agree. He still has time and is being a mopey bitch.

But I also sympathize with him being a lazy sack of shit who lost all his energy after 24 myself.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.