[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Didn't finish that game like you hoped to? Never mind wagecuck.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8
File: 1444816978860.jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1444816978860.jpg
45 KB, 409x409
Didn't finish that game like you hoped to? Never mind wagecuck. You can come back to it next weekend. Not like you're going to have the energy in the week to play vidya.
>>
I didn't play vidya I masturbated 17 times, a weekend well spent
>>
kill urself

original commment
>>
>>27934232
But I play my vita at work all the time. I'll just move my game save from my PS3 over to my Vita. I'm enjoying Xenogears.
>>
File: 1460573044456.png (8 KB, 473x500) Image search: [Google]
1460573044456.png
8 KB, 473x500
>>27934232
>you can come back to it next weekend
lel, i'm taking the week off desu
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>27934232
This feel of getting the 100% completion is an absolutely foreign concept for wagies.
>>
>implying I won't continue it tomorrow at work
Or maybe I'll watch anime instead. I just hope nobody interrupts me with network connection problems :^)
>>
File: vita screen.jpg (97 KB, 960x544) Image search: [Google]
vita screen.jpg
97 KB, 960x544
>>27934504
Incorrect. To lazy to capture them all, so I just made sure to include Drakengard 3 and NieR (my favorite games for the PS3).
>>
>Not working in IT and having a room to yourself where you do nothing but play vidya all day
>>
File: funnydumbfuck.jpg (15 KB, 374x250) Image search: [Google]
funnydumbfuck.jpg
15 KB, 374x250
Didn't get that girlfriend because you don't have a job?

Didn't do anything productive because you don't have a job or go to class?

Didn't do anything but rub your dick raw and cry?

Didn't make yourself proud?

Didn't do anything exciting?

Going to have trouble falling asleep tonight because you know just how lazy and pathetic you actually are?

Wew, NEET.

You make being a loser sound so awesome.
>>
>>27934847
I'm not in IT, but I still have about 7.25 hours per day where I can shitpost online, play vidya, watch Netflix, read books. I pretty much just get hourly readings and pick up the phone when someone needs something done, and then call and wake up whoever needs to do it.

I love my job.
>>
But if i don't start wageslaving i can't play either because i can't buy a computer now.
>>
>stay like this
>will only ever be able to play my ds first version, from the day of the release or this old work laptop with integrated graphics i borrowed from my mom
>if they stop working i'll never be able to get something else

>become wageslave
>can get good gaming computer and 3ds, can replace when they break far into the future
>will barely have any time for playing

What's worst?
>>
File: vita screenshot 2.jpg (130 KB, 960x544) Image search: [Google]
vita screenshot 2.jpg
130 KB, 960x544
>>27934504
I love this game so much, I've actually earned the platinum trophy twice (after you get the last ending the first time, it deletes your game save, and the only proof, besides your trophy, is that the start screen has a flower).

Of course, you don't re-earn the trophies a second time, but I wanted to have a game save file that had all the weapons, had them all upgraded, had 100% sidequest completion, etc, etc.
>>
i have a lot of free time in the morning and night. In 10 years when youre mommy is dead or in a retirement home, and you cant afford vidya or anything to play vidya on, i will still be playing my vidya morning and night.
>>
>tfw life is so empty I spend every weekend waiting to go back to work
>>
>>27934787
Xbox achievements feel better senpai. Did you do MW2 all solo?
>>
>>27935108
Usually just copy the save if not copy protected for dickish alternate ending trophies.
>>
>>27935429
Nah. I did the single player stuff after I did the co op with a friend. After getting all the spec ops done with 3 stars (which is fun as fuck when you have a bro sitting next to you), I felt like I could do single player without breaking a sweat.

I was right.

Also, as soon as I was able to, I turned off the screen notifications for trophies. I don't much care for shit popping up in my game. I just glance at them before I finish a game for good, and see what I have left. NieR was actually done entirely on accident, except for the speed run (get the first ending in under 16 hours). I just wanted to do EVERYTHING.
>>
>>27935469
Getting the alternate endings isn't a big deal, but in order to restore the game save after you get the final ending, you have to delete your system data. It won't let you transfer the save back onto your own system, because the system data bans using the same name again.
>>
File: 1451340325853.jpg (210 KB, 615x460) Image search: [Google]
1451340325853.jpg
210 KB, 615x460
>>27935220

oh fuck, muh feels

Get out of my head
>>
>>27935593
I ended up doing some of the spec ops by myself because my partner kept dying. Shit pissed me off even though it was harder going alone.

Did you ever play Deadly Premonition? That's a good title to get a platinum in.
>>
>>27934787
>Drakengard 3
>Nier
>favorite PS3 games
wew lad. I couldn't bother completing the first one.

Maybe Platinum games will fix the horrible gameplay of the Drakengard/Nier series.

Also, Catherine is the best 7th gen console game.
>>
>>27935078
if you're tired of your old ds, then wageslave for a while for a 3ds and some games.
>>
>>27935469
Actually, the only way to get alternate endings on NieR is to use New Game Plus, which starts you halfway through the game, but puts a whole new spin on the story.

That is to say, you don't actually beat the game until you get ending B, because of all the new stuff that happens. Ending C+D don't have any more story, but you need all the weapons in the game to reach them, PLUS you need to have Ending A and B saved on your file for ending C, and Ending A, B, and C saved on your file for ending D.

That said, by the time you get to ending C, you'll be at game breaking levels. The game's difficulty isn't the combat, but the searching for items. Farming for the Lunar Tear would take you literal weeks if you couldn't manipulate the console's clock, and there are certain items required for upgrading weapons that will take hours of grinding just for one (and sometimes you need 5-30).

The game developers didn't want you to have the platinum trophy.
>>
>>27935691
I haven't. I'll keep my eyes open for it, though. Right now, I'm just enjoying a bunch of PS1 classics that I missed on their first run.

I'm also enjoying Xenoblade X (I know, it's fucking Nintendo, but I wanted a console that I could download a bunch of old games onto, plus I also wanted to play Mario Maker, Sm4sh, Mario Kart 8, and Xenoblade X, so I got a refurbished one for cheap).

What was the toughest spec op for you on MW2? For me and my bud, it was getting the 3 stars on the run on the prison where you breached the wall. It pretty much boiled down to me running into a wall of enemies with riot shields, jumping over them as they killed me, while I flashed them, then my friend sprinted through, and I dragged my bleeding out body to the hole in the floor.

Those Juggernaught levels were nothing if you both had the thumper, and good timing with team work.
>>
File: trophies1.png (858 KB, 1200x1920) Image search: [Google]
trophies1.png
858 KB, 1200x1920
I don't mind trophies but it sets off my ocd when they cross-play them with different trophy lists.
>>
>>27935901
I haven't played it since it came out. I just remember one in a field with planes and you had no fucking cover. Juggernauts coming at you from everywhere.
>>
>>27934232
i love smug, baiting pepe. stay warm my friend.
>>
>>27936044
Juggernauts come at you in 3 areas: The mountain cabin (where your only worthwhile weapons are 50 cal rifles and claymores), the mexican ghetto (2 thumpers), and the oil rig (one thumper and automatic weaponry).

Oil rig was easy. Have one guy stand his ground on stairwells, so that he can block the enemy from coming down the stairs, nail him with thumpers, then reviving the teammate before he bleeds out. Mexican ghetto takes skilled teamwork. Mountain cabin is luring them into the cabin, with a bunch of claymores set up, and then shooting them from the boat shed with 50 cal. sniper rifles (which they eat like they are fucking skittles).

I think the mexican ghetto is the one that is the most fun, just because you and your friend have to instinctively know what the other is doing on the fly, and work together without much verbal communication. Only a close friend with a lot of skill is gonna get you through that (or someone with an amazing amount of skill solo).
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.