[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You want to commit suicide, so why not just do it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 9cH2RcC.webm (446 KB, 640x284) Image search: [Google]
9cH2RcC.webm
446 KB, 640x284
You want to commit suicide, so why not just do it?
>>
File: image.jpg (302 KB, 1500x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
302 KB, 1500x900
>>27934042
Because I'm in the process of thinking of a way to make it look like an accident. I don't want my parents and siblings knowing I killed myself. They're Christians and believe that: suicide = instant ticket to hell. It would be too cruel to make them live with those feels.
>>
>>27934042
Why did she need a chair?
Seems like extra work for nothing
>>
>>27934042
that chair seemed kinda unnecessary
>>
>>27934042
I got thing to fix before leaving.. also i'm pretty bad at making noose
>>
Waiting for parents to die
>>
When I kill myself I have to tidy my apartment so when people eventually find me they'll believe I wasn't a slob whilst alive

That's why I don't tidy my house
>>
>>27934042
No hesitation.
>>
>>27935015
>>27935034

Her dream was to become a scuba diver, that's how she wanted to die.
>>
>>27935081
So much this.
I love them and they love me, can't just do this to them.
>>
>>27935094
you dont tidy it so you'll have a mess to clean up before you die?
>>
>>27934981
Keep telling yourself that mate. Deep down you know that you cant because you're too weak to override your basic human instinct to survive.
>>
>>27935201
oh ma gad, that made me legitimately laugh out loud
thank you anon
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.