[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else here past all the depression and /feel/ bullshit ? Im
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 000.jpg (112 KB, 666x854) Image search: [Google]
000.jpg
112 KB, 666x854
Who else here past all the depression and /feel/ bullshit ? Im merely existing, glaring into nothingness. We dont influence anything, the universe just happens. There is nothing i want or dislike. No suicide, no bad, no good, just observing. No personality or ego. Im just drifting in thoughts of my mere existence.
>>
>>27933792
Hopefully you'll reach the stage of blissful indifference.
>>
>>27933820
I have.

original
>>
I feel nothing but pure rage now.
I imagine myself stabbing people on the bus.
I also keep having a lot of violent dreams where I kill people by beating them to bloody pulp.
>>
>>27933928
Why ? Think further.
>>
>>27933792
There was a time when I would get really sad thinking about how miserable I am.
Now I think about it all the time but I just don't give a shit. I want to commit suicide but I know I can't. End of business.
Maybe if I keep taking neuroleptics and stuff I'll become just like you someday.
>>
go into taoism OP, your pretty much already a monk with that mindset,
follow the tao and you wont think "mere" existance anymore and will be free
>>
>>27933928
>My name is not important. What is important is what I'm going to do... I just fuckin' hate this world. And the human worms feasting on its carcass. My whole life is just cold, bitter hatred. And I always wanted to die violently. This is the time of vengeance and no life is worth saving. And I will put in the grave as many as I can. It's time for me to kill. And it's time for me to die. My genocide crusade begins here.
I can't believe this isn't original lol
>>
>>27934162
i can, senpai
>>
>>27933928
Experiencing rage means you still have some emotions, which is a good thing. Yay you.
>>
>>27934392
You have too, if you differenciate between good and bad.
>>
>>27933792
i almost reached this stage, i got a revelation at a night club in berlin i saw an infinite amount of roads, all leading into the eternal darkness and warmth of the universe, i long for death and darkness, I only now live to see how far i can reach,
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.