[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pic related was, quiet, shy, lonely, depressed, suicidal and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: [email protected] (48 KB, 680x944) Image search: [Google]
680@80.jpg
48 KB, 680x944
Pic related was, quiet, shy, lonely, depressed, suicidal and friendless. he died for your sins.

He was the true robot, the ultimate robot, he applied for a wagekek job, got denied, went to a school and killed 3 Chads, then Chad wagekek thundercock police officer shot him down, R.I.P.

He may be dead, but he'll still live as long as we remember him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=risfv-OlCP4

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3482130/Chilling-new-CCTV-footage-shows-Darth-Vader-killer-prowling-corridors-Swedish-school-slaughtered-pupil-two-teachers-sword.html
>>
>>27933753
>being obsessed with a edgelord

kys faggot.
>>
>he targeted the teachers

nice
>>
his ''attack'' was fucking shit, he killed some nigger kid, and two teachers ''wow'', this dude can fuck off, atleast Breivek went fucking crazy all out killing spree
>>
>>27933753
>that video
thanks for wasting 30 seconds of my life faggot
>>
>>27933849
Teachers are the ultimate normies

>>27933894
He didn't have any guns, and dude, killing someone is a sword should count as like 30 kills, so he basicly killed 90 people, take that stupid breivik fan.
>>
>>27933894
Breivek at least had a rifle though, this guy had to go with an old school machete because you can't buy weapons in sweden.
>>
>>27933963
im aware of this, but he should have been able to hurt more kids, this dude was literally ''edge meme schoolshoter'' tier
>>
>>27934424
Why was he edge though? He wanted to die.
>>
>>27934501
if he only wanted to die he could jumped infront
of a train, this dude wanted to be rememberd, he wanted to do some crazy shit, just look at his outfit, while doing his attack he listened to meme school shooting music, ffs everthing he did was a fail with the attack, this dude was an autist faggot, at least he did a nice suicide by cop
>>
>>27934885
So? he's cool.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.