[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Schizo?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: fokking.jpg (178 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
fokking.jpg
178 KB, 1200x900
Is any other robot here having daily headaches and nausea plus seeing/hearing things?

I keep hearing things such as footsteps and cars driving past, even though there's nothing there. I also hear random every day noises that I can't tell if they're real or not. I see shadows and people but once again can't confirm if it's just my imagination or actual people.
>>
>>27933584
I don't hear anything but I've had some visual hallucinations time to time.

I mistook a huddled tarp for a mutant with a cloak, but I was biking in the sun all afternoon so could've been dehydration.
>>
hiya shizos
a question from probably shizo
if I see things in corner of my eyes and have flashes sometimes of things happening to me (rare occurance) am I a shizo?
>>
>>27933870
can be an early stage of schizo or psychosis
>>
>>27933870
The same things happen to me once in a while
Sometimes I see shadows in the corner of my eyes, and very rarely I can hear things other can't hear, when I was between 6-8 years old I used to hear a feminine voice singing in my room, nobody but me heard it. And more often I hear people shouting out my name while I'm alone in a silent room.
Anyone want to analyse this ?
>>
>>27933584
After taking pills for about 2 years now I only have occasional thought broadcast, which is not bad.
But holy shit, taking Olanzapine just for 2 weeks has ruined my hopes of having a good body.
>>
>>27934362
what did it do ?
>>
>>27934393
I gained a kilogramm per day, making it a total of 14 kilograms (30 pounds) in 2 weeks total.
And after I talked to my doctor and we switched medication I still continued to gain weight.
I wasn't too attractive back then, but now I am just awful.
Sometimes I think about an unauthorized withdrawal but I heard quitting Quetiapine can be pretty bad.
>>
>>27934496
do you still gain weight now ?
>>
>>27934664
It's pretty stable at 104 kilos or 229 pounds for 182 cm (5.9 ft) height.
I have a disgustingly big ass now, also wide hips and a belly, which pretty much changes my attractiveness from 0.02 to 0.0001.
Sometimes I'm wondering whether antipsychotic medication is worth it, though. Maybe I'd be better off in the ward with bars on the windows.
>>
>>27934789
i wonder what is in the medication that makes you fat? my metabolism system doesnt allow me to gain weight at all, would it perhaps change if i went on medication?
>>
>>27934789
Have you tried losing weight ? Not saying that in a bitchy way, I have the reversed problem, I can't gain any weight and if I stop eating for a day or 2 I lose 2 kilos
>>
>>27934881
I've heard that it somehow influences the way your hipotalamus, which alters your metabolism.
If you want to gain weight the best med to try is definetly Olanzapine. It makes people bloat like beached whales.
>>
>>27933584
>Is any other robot here having daily headaches and nausea plus seeing/hearing things?

Hey, dude...I started doing that, and finally went to a doc and found out I had a benign brain tumor.

It's your life, but consider seeing an actual doctor.
>>
>>27934913
I have tried not eating anything other than breakfast and tricking my stomach to think it's full by drinking water, started to walk, like, 3 times more than I used to, cardio with 50 mins on the treadmill and 190 bpm.
But my weight is locked at 104 kg.
>>
>>27935040
I know it's just a sentence, but I hope you'll get better
Don't lose hope
>>
>>27935040
man, i had this bloke who was schizo and took the same meds as you, plus some sleeping pills. he got fat like a balloon and got really depressed, went into drugs and shit. later he hanged himself.
you should conversate about this with your therapist or doctor more, it's a thing that people often ignore
>>
>>27935165
Thanks a lot, fellow robot.
But honestly, I really want to get into the ward now. It's no good for me to be outside since I don't have any goals or perspectives, and I'd lose weight super fast on the food they serve there.
Being mentally ill and in the hospital is like the ultimate justification for being a useless sack of shit.
>>
>>27935235
I'm not too scared with the weight gain right now since my weight is now static at a high point, but I still want to get off meds.
It has ruined my natural sleep completely and I'm really dependent on them.
When I forgot to buy more meds and eventually ran out of them, it was the worst shit.
No sleep at all, flu symptoms, strong headaches, muscle spasms, jaws clenched.
I'm actually more scared of the withdrawal now.
>>
This thread comes up so often.

>>27933870
Peripheral vision sights is normal. Hallucinations are not the only symptom of Schizophrenia and occur in other illnesses and also in healthy people.

>>27934281
Audio hallucinations occasionally is normal. Hallucinations are not the only symptom of Schizophrenia and occur in other illnesses and also in healthy people.

Hallucinations are not the only symptom of Schizophrenia and occur in other illnesses and also in healthy people.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.