[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Red Pill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: lsd.jpg (476 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
lsd.jpg
476 KB, 500x500
>have 7 tabs of acid
>trip on it 1 Friday
>didn't trip hard enough because took 4 ho met 2 days before
>Bicycle day coming up and want to use it by myself at my apartment in honor of Albert Hofmann but psychedelic tolerance fucks that plan up
Does anyone just love Psychedelics but fucking hate the wait time you need to use it for it's full effects?
>>
>>27933415
dude you need to wait before tripping again for a reason, it can be extremely taxing on your mental state

source: someone who used to trip weekly for about a year
>>
File: Raoul_Duke.jpg (16 KB, 400x303) Image search: [Google]
Raoul_Duke.jpg
16 KB, 400x303
>>27933509
Yeah I'm pretty new to the Psychedelic class. I took 25I last Christmas but that was ginger beer compared to the LSD I got. How long should I wait between trips? 2 Weeks? A Month? Also where the fuck do I find decent people to do it with. All I find is dipshit gangster wannabe's who listen to Rap music and get into trouble with the law or people who freeload are and are braindead. I fucking hate it.
>>
>>27933836
2 weeks. Your tolerance will have gone fully by then.

Btw make sure what you have is real acid using a testing kit, a research chem could kill you senpai
>>
>>27933923
It's 1P-LSD from a research chemical vendor in the US. They are literally Biochemists and print "1P-LSD" on the blotters since they are abiding to the law technically. It's a reserach chemical, a grey area one, but as far as people know it's alot better than the knock off bullshit that people sell around like 25I or 2CB, since it just metobolizes into LSD in the body. But yeah thanks. This is such a wonderful drug.
>>
>>27933836
Even 2 weeks would be pushing it IMO
tripping is fun but you shouldn't do it all the time, try once a month at the most

good people to trip with are impossible to find
>>
>>27934122
Share your source anon
>>
File: drgonzolastseen.jpg (55 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
drgonzolastseen.jpg
55 KB, 500x375
>>27934275
I just want a Raoul Duke like guy to trip with so bad. I could be his Dr Gonzo. I'll never know this feel.
>As your attorney I advise you to take a hit from the small brown bottle in my shaving kit....you won't need much......just a tiny taste......
>>
>>27934122
1P fucking sucks, not the chemical itself but the actual sellers of it are always grey area.
Rather just get the real deal from the dark web, at least those guys try to dose accurately. 1P sellers always underdose in my experience.
>>
>>27934329
Website called Purpose Chem. He's got some good shit nigga. He's out of 4-ACO-DMT and I have to wait a couple months for him to restock it. I want that shit badly
>>
>>27934394
Yeah if you bought from fucking China or India sure. This guy does dose very accurately. Anytime I bought a g of 4 HO it was the exact amount. Just give it a try anon. He knows what he's doing :^) And I'm too fucking afraid of buying actual illegal shit from the dark web. It's too much of a bitch and a hassle and the fact I'm buying technically illegal shit rustles my jimmies.
>>
>>27934567
You don't know what accurately dosed acid is until you've tried that DN shit.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.