[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You can better yourself /r9k/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: pepe-the-frog-meme-9.jpg (75 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
pepe-the-frog-meme-9.jpg
75 KB, 500x484
Hello /r9k/ now i know that i may get bashed on here & some of you may call me a normie and tell me to get the fuck out of here and all that but however please do hear me out i come to you guys with constructive advice not to mock or harass so please just take anything i say with a grain of salt first off i see a lot of the people who hang out in this board always complain about having no gf & they are always crying & sitting around when i know you guys are perfectly capable of changing your behavior if you guys really want a gf just go up to them & try to talk to them or practice in the mirror & then when you feel like you are ready go out & do it some of the others in here are also worried about their physical looks appearance is not what matters it's having confidence witch if you do the first thing i talked about you can develop confidence also posting about your problems here online will not fix your problems it is better to reach out to someone you trust ranting online will only make it worse and finally just be yourself and be honest those are the two best things you can do i know you guys can do better and better yourselfs i write to you today because at one point i was like you guys but i betterd myself and now i am here reaching out hoping to help someone i am not saying you guys have to take my advice but it is good infermation to know so long for now /r9k/ i shall reply later.
>>
File: 0.jpg (26 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
26 KB, 480x360
Greetings anon.
>>
File: 1457421609548.jpg (168 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
1457421609548.jpg
168 KB, 1280x800
I feel this way a lot.
>>
>>27933434
Hi there anon hey.
>>
>>27933361
USE

PARAGRAPHS

YOU

FUCKING

FAGGOT
>>
>>27934048
This is the internet spelling does not matter and that is not what this thread is about.
>>
You make a lot of good points here.
>>
File: 104.jpg (26 KB, 555x333) Image search: [Google]
104.jpg
26 KB, 555x333
sometimes i really do wonder if i can.
>>
i like my room though
>>
File: 1460541531421.jpg (110 KB, 640x701) Image search: [Google]
1460541531421.jpg
110 KB, 640x701
>>27933361
You have the longest sentences, anon
>>
>>27936015
Me too however it is good to get out sometimes.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.