[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> be me > math tutor > girl at work likes me (is another
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: Twitter.png (14 KB, 128x128) Image search: [Google]
Twitter.png
14 KB, 128x128
> be me
> math tutor
> girl at work likes me (is another tutor)
> dont find her ugly or particularly attractive
> has an annoying voice
> what do?
>>
>>27933197
Tell her the mathematic probability of you saying yes is a solid -5.234537185%
>>
>>27933235
lol she comes onto me in a really lowkey way its weird.

will try, thanks
>>
>>27933197
>having girls randomly come onto you

Die OP. You dont belong on this board
>>
>>27933197
Id really appreciate it if you were quiet
>>
>>27933639
its worse having a girl like you but you dont find her attractive, than a girl not liking you and you find her attractive.

you're lucky your autism hasn't had to deal with a situation like that yet
>>
>>27933922
This is objectively wrong.
Having a free self esteem boost and a potential fuck if you're too horny is never a bad thing.
>>
>>27933922
>WAAAAAH WHY DONT ONLY THE WOMEN I WANT LIKE ME

Go fuck yourself you whining Chad prick. I wish some girl liked me. If she isnt fat I dont see why you're complaining. I've never even held hands with a woman because they tell me to fuck off.
>>
>>27933842
id really appreciate if you let me speak.
>>
you need to feign interest until you get some poontang
>>
>>27933960
>>27933962

definitely not a chad.

its not a bad thing but i have to either turn this girl down, or say yes. she's persistent and i can't keep making excuses for why i didn't reply to her text asking me to the movies.

i get that i seem like a cunt since I get the girl, but i dont fucking want the girl. im like 90% asexual desu senpai

very low sex drive
very high autism
>>
>>27934084
so go complain on /adv/ with the normalfags
>>
>>27933197
Tutors are huge fucking normies, LEAVE NOW.
>>
>>27934147
how are tutors more normie than any other job?
>>
>>27934217
>spend the whole day having the courage and confidence to talk in front of a bunch of people
Gee I wonder
>>
Why the fuck is this FAGGOT shifting up this board
>>
>>27934282
its literally you and a dumbass elementary school child or middle schooler, and you answer a math question.

you dont have to talk about your weekend or anything personal...
>>
>>27934339
It's been shat up since 2014 m8
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.