[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder it was a big deal that Diana should be a virgin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
Daily reminder it was a big deal that Diana should be a virgin before her marriage to the prince, but it's a-ok that Kate has been fucked by an unknown number of guys before her marriage to William.
>>
even kangs have to settle for sloppy seconds smdh
>>
Kate is much better looking than Diana tho.
>>
which celebrities are these, again?
>>
>Diana's age at her wedding
>Kate's age at her wedding
>>
>>27933131
The future king and queen of England. You pleb.
>>
>>27933046
If you think a little more about this, you'll remember that Charles cheated on Diana with Camilla of all people, and Diana ran away into Dodi's arms, before fucking DYING in a car crash (which may have been orchestrated by Charles himself, but I'll leave that to the conspiracy theorists); their marriage was a sham. William's and Kate's on the other hand, while still largely managed by PR teams and the like, is a much healthier relationship.
So what the fuck are you even trying to say? Girls should sleep around before marriage so they don't end up in train wreck relationships like Charles and Diana?
>>
>>27933207
Yeah, the more dicks a woman gets the happier the marriage obviously
>>
>>27933207
Uhm anon, you mean Car wreck right?
>>
Didn't diana let her sons fuck her?
>>
>>27933046
if telegony is real than whole britian is cucked
>>
>>27933241
that doesn't seem to be what OP is arguing at all

>>27933242
uh of course, of course.
>>
>>27933046
Daily reminder that the British shitposting epidemic is beginning to surpass the ausfags. This will probably get a reply saying I'm an American lol
>>
>>27933046
Kate is too much of a creepy fangirl to have had sex with anyone else.
>>
File: 1460393390915.jpg (114 KB, 600x650) Image search: [Google]
1460393390915.jpg
114 KB, 600x650
>>27933046
A reminder that Prince William is a cuck and his mother was an unfaithful whore
http://www.biography.com/news/princess-diana-lovers
>>
>>27933151

Would be unheard of for a woman to marry that young these days. Its almost expected and even encouraged that woman will have multiple sexual partners in their 20's.

Its like a right. I wonder what rugby player looks at that picture and thinks I made the Prince of England taste my come.

Somewhere there is former Varsity Rugby Player who knows what all of the Princess' holes look and feel like.

Who can give detailed accounts of what the Princes wifes asshole feels like inside. Bizarre world.
>>
>>27933046
Daily reminder that Harry is a cuckoos egg
>>
>>27935439

Why would a rugby players cum still be on her?
>>
>>27934310
How do you know this, if both the photos and the paparazzi have been disappeared?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.