[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>do online dating >get messaged first literally every day,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: index.png (10 KB, 221x228) Image search: [Google]
index.png
10 KB, 221x228
>do online dating
>get messaged first literally every day, sometimes even by cute girls
>they're really interested
>they ask what I do
>tell them I work in a warehouse and go to community college
>they stop responding

I thought you said it was all about looks
>>
women are like chimpanzees and are only interested in men they deem alpha males
>>
>>27932997
the tier list is and always will be
status>money>looks>personality

online dating just reinforces that more, since these people are looking for a "long term relationship" (someone to support their busted ass)
>>
>>27932997
some advice for you quit community college its a complete waste of time
>>
>message girl
>Talk for a while and set up a date
>Day before meetup "Got to work tommorow" "I'm I'll sorry" etc
>Every time this happens no matter what.
>Always get cold feet

Kind of given up on finding anybody after this repeated bs.
>>
>>27933157
I just stopped responding to people because I feel like I know what to expect

I feel like I should cut myself off and stop trying.
>>
File: 1426191929333.png (660 KB, 1106x1012) Image search: [Google]
1426191929333.png
660 KB, 1106x1012
sometimes i want to try and make a profile, but then i remember the only pictures i can provide are selfies because i have no friends, i'm 19 and make a hair above minimum wage, live with my father, i'm also a manlet (not a meme manlet like 5'10" an actual manlet) worse yet, i have no hobbies or ambitions. all i really do is smoke weed, go to the gym and play video games.

i have nothing to offer, even ugly fat girls would reject me
>>
>>27933230
I make $30k a year, go to school, record music, and make cheese/chocolate for fun.

That's apparently not good enough because I get blocked/ignored by every girl after I say it.
>>
File: 1436551044090.jpg (5 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1436551044090.jpg
5 KB, 225x225
I just got dumped by a girl I had been dating for six months. Because I am poor and wear old clothes.
BITCH YOU KNEW THAT WHEN WE MET!
I am never leaving my apartment again.
>>
>>27933275
Sounds like you're doing good enough on your own for now, relax man. Someone who isn't an asshole / gold digger will come along.
>>
>>27934218
I've had experiences like that

our thing was mostly online and she acted like she was really into me

then we met up a handful of times and went out on dates and I guess she saw that I'm not charismatic Chad, and I don't have abs

She said "I thought I liked you but I actually don't" and now she's having casual sex with real Chads at college
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.