[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why are gfs this pretty only obtainable through genetic pool
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 11
File: qt.jpg (101 KB, 1080x1350) Image search: [Google]
qt.jpg
101 KB, 1080x1350
why are gfs this pretty only obtainable through genetic pool lottery luck and not hard work? fembots, explain this.
>>
>>27932983
That's not true at all, if you get rich you can get whatever you want.

The problem is that like a rose the beauty of a female will wither away.
>>
Not everything can be gained by hard work. It's important to be able to accept this. There is nothing unfair about that either, no one is entitled to anything by hard work, sometimes things are just the way they are. There is a lot of happiness to gain from the world, you don't need things to be perfect to gain that.
>>
>>27933058
>There is a lot of happiness to gain from the world, you don't need things to be perfect to gain that.
but i want that kind of happiness that comes with a qt gf with perfect huge soft titties
>>
>>27933048
And gravity's a bitch, If you're not married by 35 you'll become a rancid cat lady.
>>
I don't want a girlfriend like that, I want to be a girl like that myself. If she were my GF, she would dump me for Chad for sure, but if I were her then I would always be in a position of power.

I'm gonna ask to be reincarnated as a pretty white girl in my next life.
>>
>>27933636
I want to live in a fantasy world where she'd be faithful and like me.
>>
>>27932983
Keep thinking that all you have is your gene pool.

If this the girl of your dream then prove it to her. Become her ideal mate. Show her that you are the one and only for her.
>>
>>27933675
>women
>being faithful
>showing mutual affection

Pick one
>>
File: 1459102282608.jpg (145 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
1459102282608.jpg
145 KB, 1000x750
>>27933723
I refuse to believe that the android gf that I'm going to buy when they're available is going to cuck me. That'd be ridiculous.
>>
>>27933795
Gotta love the future!

You seen those Real Doll things?? Imagine that, but with animatronics
>>
>>27933831
I can't wait to go on long walks with my (real) dog and my android qt gf holding hands.
>>
the same kind of lottery luck that dictates where you can 'obtain' a girl like that is what dictates whether she gets to be that pretty in the first place. there is no answer why, it's not a just world and you're not entitled to anything.
>>
>>27933958

also, guys are actually much more shallow about this, at least as a guy you can become rich/powerful and have a chance with women who will want you for your achievements. if you're an ugly girl no amount of achievement is going to make a hot guy want to date you
>>
>>27934033
who cares, women do not feel feels. it's only men that can know the feel.
>>
>>27933906
Pffffffffttttt, LAME.

I can't wait to have a drug fueled orgy with 12 columbian midgets, some ladyboys, a pound of blow and most importantly an arm and leg amputee!!

Wether they are cyborgs is of little concern.
>>
File: 1460342329208 (1).jpg (64 KB, 1023x592) Image search: [Google]
1460342329208 (1).jpg
64 KB, 1023x592
>>27934091
sounds mad, lad. i'd rather just cuddle with my android qt gf. i'd call her danielle too.
>>
>>27934124
I think I'd call mine Mom
>>
File: danielle-sharp-no-makeup.jpg (68 KB, 637x857) Image search: [Google]
danielle-sharp-no-makeup.jpg
68 KB, 637x857
>>27934343
you weird. get a taylor swift one or something and call her taytay
>>
actually, your inability to empathise with women as human beings is probably why no kind of gf is obtainable for you
>>
File: nonameedit.png (207 KB, 371x400) Image search: [Google]
nonameedit.png
207 KB, 371x400
>>27934379
yes I'm very selfish. that's why an android will fit me so well. I'll just turn her off sometimes and cuddle her lifeless body until morning.
>>
This depresses me to no end.
That angers me a lot.
>>
>>27934368
Ok, I'll compromise.

I'll still call her Mom, but she'll look like Tay Tay. That way I can still weird people out in public by saying "hey mom" and proceeding to tounge fuck her mouth.

>>27934379
Stay out of this, Normie
>>
>>27934368
>no makeup
she's obviously wearing a little eyeliner and why are there no dots on her right cheek?
>>
File: Bsu8ZGECcAA5Y1s.jpg large.jpg (140 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
Bsu8ZGECcAA5Y1s.jpg large.jpg
140 KB, 768x1024
>>27934468
I thought about asking you if you want to go on a double date with your android taytay and my android danielle but I think it would be weird as fuck if you kept calling her 'mom'.
>>
bad news, your cold and lifeless android gf is going to make you feel even more pathetic, unfulfilled and alone than your current wanking habits
>>
File: danielle-sharp-0.jpg (60 KB, 1046x662) Image search: [Google]
danielle-sharp-0.jpg
60 KB, 1046x662
>>27934588
>even more pathetic
you seriously think I'll feel bad cuddling/making sweet love to THIS every night? besides, if I ever feel down my android qt gf will just comfort me. She'll hug me and tell me everything is going to be alright.
>>
>>27934563
My android will be called Mom, but look like Tay Tay.

I may have underlying psychological issues... Don't judge me.

>>27934588
A cold dead robot beats my current wanking habbits (jacking off in a cuboard while I drift in and out of conciousness from a hanging belt) Any day.

Or late at night, I head down to a nearby forest and jack off in the trees.
>>
>wants gf who has won genetic lottery for no other reason than the fact that she has won the genetic lottery

>feels wronged that they also want genetic lottery winners

autism logic
>>
>>27934801
Looks don't last, and gravity's a cruel mistress!
>>
Looks will last on a robot.
>>
>>27932983
Sometimes I get an inexplicable attraction to a guy, whether he's ugly or not.

It feels like magic in my opinion. But I can't tell you why we aren't attained by hard work. I'm an ugly fuck but I still work hard and get every single guy that I want, every single time.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.