[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I like women hate threads because i'd rather feel hatred
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: sweet.jpg (28 KB, 512x430) Image search: [Google]
sweet.jpg
28 KB, 512x430
I like women hate threads because i'd rather feel hatred than emptiness. You?
>>
I don't think it's healthy to have hatred towards the opposite sex. Sometimes I feel like MGTOW and Radical Feminism are cultivated by an entity that tries to sow distrust towards men and women.
>>
>>27932942
To be fair, MGTOW is kind of like feminism. Some of it is radical gender hating, and others are just seeking for equality under the eyes of the law (child custody and alimony, for example).

Hating 50% of the population simply due to a single shared characteristic that nobody in that group chose to have is pretty fucking stupid.
>>
>>27933522
But how can you go about dating women, knowing that they can withdraw their consent mid-sex and then you'll get thrown into prison for 4 years. That on just a woman's word with no proof, you get your entire life ruined forever.
Even fucking innocent fathers get falsely accused from their shit teenage daughter lying.

Feminism is teaching them that they have this power and they do. They aren't safe and I don't trust them. I'll take my 80k salary and spend it on myself instead of some leech.
>>
File: anti rape.jpg (95 KB, 589x664) Image search: [Google]
anti rape.jpg
95 KB, 589x664
>>27933632
>But how can you go about dating women, knowing that they can withdraw their consent mid-sex and then you'll get thrown into prison for 4 years.
Pretty easily. I've only had sex with one woman my entire life, and that was the woman who became my wife. We didn't have sex until after I proposed to her. But I wanted the woman who became my wife to be a virgin. Least I could do is lead by example. Casual sex is a bad thing for a plethora of reasons, and I had no desire to partake in it, any more than I would want to partake in crack or heroin or meth.

>Even fucking innocent fathers get falsely accused from their shit teenage daughter lying.
Yeah. That's why you don't have kids, and, if you do, you don't enroll them in public school (private or homeschool only; public school is like 1984 at this point. Common core is only the final nail in the coffin, where the kids can't even rely on you to help them anymore).

>Feminism is teaching them that they have this power and they do.
They have this power, but the ones who abuse it tend to wind up alone, and intelligent men cover their asses well. I have a CC camera system covering all 3 sides of my duplex, as well as the living room. Never needed it, but it will protect me if a cop is corrupt, and it will give me an alibi if I'm ever accused of anything. On top of all this, I have a lawyer on retainer.

I'm not saying that the rules haven't changed. They have, and I understand why men are seeking equality under the law. But until that day comes, if you aren't spending the small investment it will cost you to cover your ass, then you are a fool.

Like, for example, if I was a woman living in Africa or Sweden, I would be wearing this in my cooch whenever I went outside. Protects against rape babies, STDs, and will make it easier to remove rapists from society.

Understand the rules, and plan accordingly, instead of living how you WISH the world worked.
>>
>>27933522
You're confusing MGTOW with MRAs. MGTOW are men opting out of society, by and large they have little stake in what rights men do or do not have because they're busy doing their own thing.
>>
>>27934041
Fair enough. I thought there was significant overlap between the two groups. I'm not in either, because it's not worth my time.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.