[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anybody other robots see/hear shit? I'm not sure if
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 1460839136212.jpg (77 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1460839136212.jpg
77 KB, 1024x576
Does anybody other robots see/hear shit? I'm not sure if I'm a schizophrenic but I see like purple lines, color static, shapes, etc
I also hear like weird static sounds, laughs, and other odd shit

Should I be worried
>>
That depends, if you're experiencing these things right as you're about to fall asleep, it's fine, doesn't necessarily mean you're schizophrenic.
I would still see a professional though.
Quick question, watch this video, can you see the illusion?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbKw0_v2clo
>>
>>27932777
It depends on the time, it's happened around the time a few hours before sleep but there's also just times where i hear/see things at day
I don't get the video though, what's the point of it
>>
>>27932870
Schizophrenic people don't see the illusion, that's why I posted it. There was some study a few years ago that used that illusion and not one person with schizophrenia saw the illusion, they just saw a hollow mask.
>>
>>27932720
i don't but some of my dreams are creepy af, i feel like touching metal, or others shit those are cold and hurt, dark as filthy shit, voices are crying and shouting like hell and i cant escape this shit

comfy pic tho, do you have some more?
>>
>>27932934
Oh shit, I was wondering where the fuck the illusion was
>>
File: 1460744772378.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
1460744772378.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
>>27932945
I dunno, i just have abandoned pics saved
>>
File: 1460745390983.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
1460745390983.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
Bumping for jesus
>>
>>27932720
I hear voices/conversations in my head when I get really tired. Just when I try to focus on them - they dissapear.
Not sure if a sign of schizophrenia or something else tho.
>>
>>27933625
Yeah i think that's sorta normal but I'm not too sure
>>
>>27933625
>>27933941
hynogognia causes hallucinations.Fuck me can't spell it
>>
>>27932720

>Should I be worried

There's a number of factors that might cause this. See a doctor if you find they're interfering with your life.

If you see a doc, and it's schizophrenia (or something related), don't freak. It's not a death sentence.
>>
>>27933987
It's "Hypnagogia".

Why the "o" is changed for an "a" here I don't know.
Probably some Ancient Greek thing.
>>
Mistaking sounds for something they're not, especially voices and such, is a fairly ordinary anxiety-related thing.
Hearing sounds or voices while in bed or seriously tired is also perfectly ordinary, the transition from being awake to falling asleep causes hallucinations.
>>
>>27932934
Weird I have much more advanced hallucinations than op and I definitely thought I was schizo but I can clearly see the illusion
>>
>>27932720
The static might just be visual snow and the shapes might just floaters.
The sounds are more concerning though.
>>
File: 1459394425802.png (330 KB, 276x305) Image search: [Google]
1459394425802.png
330 KB, 276x305
Same here Op. Always see like an after glow all around the edges of my vision which pulsate like a heart beat going off and on. Voices or strange sounds are always heard at night, address it with my brother once and he said he couldn't hear anything when it sounded as clear as his voice to me. When I lay down to sleep I hear those strange noises and my bed begins to breathe. It's pretty spooky stuff
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.