[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post about times when you got revenge against women.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: hero.jpg (61 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
hero.jpg
61 KB, 300x300
Post about times when you got revenge against women.
>>
>>27932693
There was this time my internet gf cucked me and wanted to keep being friends with me after that as if nothing had happened.
I blocked her from every social media and never talked to her again.
That would show her.
>>
>date chubby indian girl with big tits
>dump her a few weeks after Valentine's Day
>she was in love with me

Take that!
>>
>>27932693
Here's a good one. I had this dumb roastie bitch of a girlfriend back in high school, I mean fucking putrid, but she put out so young me was fucking hooked. Well, she had had a history of cheating on her boyfriends and she tried very hard to make sure none of her friends knew. One day she comes up to me, all sweet like, and says, "anon, I think we should split up." Well, I'm not happy about it but I say ok, whatever. Well, 2 weeks later this bitch ends up hooking up with my best friend and convinces him that he shouldn't talk to me anymore.

So at this point I'm like, "this ain't fucking happening." So I go and tell all of her friends about her cheating ways and all the dudes she's fucked. Not even a week later all of her friends have started to alienate her and shit talk her where she can hear.

Last I heard she had dropped out of college and was living in her boyfriends basement. All of her old friends still hate her. Serves that bitch right.
>>
>>27932693

now THOSE are some fucking robot eyes, george.
>>
File: excellent.png (76 KB, 249x345) Image search: [Google]
excellent.png
76 KB, 249x345
>>27932693

>Ask my oneities out to lunch
>She says no
>Go in the parking lot and cut her breaks
>Gets into a fender bender several hours later

Nothing personal, tuts.
>>
The best revenge is living well. That is why robots never get revenge.
>>
>>27932770
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo

This is my dream and you threw it away
>>
>>27932990
How are we supposed to live well when society won't even grant us basic human connections and at least some form of affection. All humans need to be loved.
>>
>>27933045

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAH0iuua-qI

I AM HUMAN AND I NEED TO BE LOVED.
>>
>>27933083
>not posting the original
pleb
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.