[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do i join a cult? I need a meaning in my life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: Salem.jpg (25 KB, 500x327) Image search: [Google]
Salem.jpg
25 KB, 500x327
how do i join a cult?

I need a meaning in my life
>>
>>27932464
Go to your nearest religious center senpai.
Doesn't matter which.
All that matters is that you believe everything they tell you without question.
>>
>>27932464
You could start your own cult too. You just need to get a couple recruits to get you started.

wow a text captcha
>>
>>27932464
Your already there lad.
>>
Jw.org
>>
go to seattle and 'just let it go'
>>
Cults only take in sheeple or psychopaths with keen instinct for propaganda and influencing other people.
What you're thinking is a cabal. And no, cabal doesn't search for people with no meaning in life, only for people with same kind of meaning in life as their.
As masons said
"We can't make bad people good, but we can make good people better"
>>
>>27932464
start one instead
>>
>>27933026
>>27934239
no charisma
>>
You think you want this but you don't.
I talked to someone who used to belong to a cult. It starts of cool but it eventually gets weird, the deeper you go.

First it starts off with some sort of spiritualism and good feels, then it starts getting sinister when they start asking you to do weird shit. Rituals, recruiting, forcing ideals on others.
When things were getting possibly violent he bailed. But you could tell from his reluctance to share details he had seen some real weird shit.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.