[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, what did /r9k/ have for lunch today and how did it make you feel?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 2016-04-17-19-30-33-972.jpg (358 KB, 1548x871) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-17-19-30-33-972.jpg
358 KB, 1548x871
So, what did /r9k/ have for lunch today and how did it make you feel?
>>
>>27932135
Chicken, carrot, celery root, parsley root stew with buckwheat. It was pretty yummy.
>>
>>27932193

Sounds good. I've been meaning to try buckwheat out; what's the taste like?
>>
>>27932135
guac salsa dip with doritos.

healthiest meal ive had today. all for 3 dollars. in fact this is all ive been eating for months now.
>>
>>27932135
I don't get people who eat a plate of either cooked or raw vegetables for a meal.
The purpose of a meal is to give you energy, vegetables do not contain a substantial amount of calories, you need to eat pounds of them to get as much energy as a meal. If the point is to skip a meal and eat veggies to feel full then eating them as one big meal instead of just consuming a bit every couple of hours is stupid
>>
>>27932135
Nothing

Had steak and chips for dinner
>>
Baked eggs w/ prosciutto. Coffee. Felt pretty good.
>>
>>27932135
you posted that on lolcow.

What do you gain from this? Attention? Do you have no friends in real life?
>>
>>27932243

But that isn't healthy at all Anon :(

>>27932280

>the purpose of a meal is to give you energy
>vegetables do not contain a substantial amount of calories

That's what the walnuts and bananas are for. mang The walnuts have got a shit load of protein in them and quite a lot of fat which is the secondary energy source after carbohydrates. The fibre in the vegetablesgive me A+ bowel movements too, like every day is ghost poop day where when you wipe there's nothing on the paper. Shit's cash.

That being said, I'm a vegetarian so it's not like I get a whole lot of choice in my meals sometimes.
When you stop eating meat, slowly but surely you begin craving fruit and veg. It's really strange, because I used to fucking LOVE meat, now the sight and scent of it makes me feel ill.

>>27932338

It's Sunday and I'm taking a break in between vidya to eat my lunch. I wanted a chat m8.
>>
File: 1456182235101.jpg (154 KB, 594x842) Image search: [Google]
1456182235101.jpg
154 KB, 594x842
>>27932135
Stop crossposting on lolcow, faggot.
>>
>>27932381

Stop ousting our girl's club, nasolabial folds.
I literally hope you get attacked by bees -chuckles aloud -
>>
>tfw no insecure and shy girl who browses lolcow to cuddle with

*sigh*
>>
>>27932401
>girl's club
Imfuckingplying.

It's also, objectivly, the best image board, I'm hardly on 4chan anymore. Dat delicious dramu.
>>
Sirloin bits and tuna steak mixed in with lo-mein, shrooms, carrots, cucumbers, and zucchini.

>How did it make you feel.
Higher effort meal than I usually make. Made me feel full.
>>
>>27932135
Ramen, but with pork, vegetables, eggs and shrooms. It's easy to make, tasty and, I think, kind of healthy with all the ingredients I put there. I will be making more of those in the future, why did I just figure this out now?
>>
>>27932446

Cool but if you really cared about the board you wouldn't be coming here shooting your mouth off about its existence.

And yes, it is a girl's club. It is a primarily female board where the male presence is frequently ridiculed. You even pointing out that you're not female lends credence to the notion that you fagits can't help but screeching "MALE HERE xD" in every fucking thread.
>>
>>27932510
I never state I'm male on lolcow. Also, it's in no way a speshul sekrit club so me mentioning it here doesn't make a difference, another anon also mentioned it already ITT.
>>
>>27932627

But you somehow felt it necessary to specify your gender on /r9k/. And you guys say that women are the attentionwhores kek
>>
never understood the appeal of lolcow and /cgl/ and all that

japanese mass culture was a mistake
>>
Ordered a pizza Hut supreme large pizza with stuffed crust and 16 piece boneless chicken buffalo mild also have a bottle of jack and coca cola getting ready to watch all the star wars movies and then wake up to wageslave (should be a light day coz rain)
>>
>>27932135
>juicy bits
AHAHAHAHA IT'S REAL
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.