[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is it with normies and pseudoprofundity? Do they really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_2016-04-11-09-21-03.png (324 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-11-09-21-03.png
324 KB, 480x800
What is it with normies and pseudoprofundity? Do they really think they're smart because they captioned a photo of themselves staring out into the distance with someone else's quote? I don't get it.
>>
>>27932114
There are more stars in the galaxy than atoms in the universe.
>>
A lot of it is "look how creative I am!" Or "I was thinking about xyz"
>>
>>27932114
It's more of an excuse to share a photograph themselves.
>>
>>27932114
kek you can just look at her eyes to tell she has no soul, just look at that vacant stare into nothingness, might as well be a manikin.
>>
>>27932163
>photograph
>>
>>27932133

there are memes in the internet than a grain of sand made up of atoms in our entire history
>>
>>27932114
You can actually work this out really easily.

We most likely know the most distant visible star. It's distance is known in light years. The average lifetime is what, 70?

Simple division.

A better question to ask would be how galaxies behave so cohesively with so little visible mass, but that's an actual hard question.
>>
>>27932232
>A better question to ask would be how galaxies behave so cohesively with so little visible mass, but that's an actual hard question
For you, but I shouldn't expect too much from this site.
>>
>>27932114
Its all a game honestly. Who ever can get the most likes, or get noticed. In most cases, its beyond the neurotypical's mind that what they are doing is actually stupid. Social media is just a territory for normies, stay away.
>>
>>27932167
>manikin

Yep, and /we're/ the stupid ones. Great memeing, junior.
>>
>>27932284
Explain to me how the universe is constantly expanding.
>>
>>27932232
V762 Cas in Cassiopeia at 16,308ly
About 233 lifetimes.

>>27932284
Explain how gravity works. 5 seconds.

>all images with a shed
Gets me every time.
>>
>>27932319
Maybe when you prove to me that you have any knowledge on the subject.
Try again next time, pleb.
>>
That's a new level of attention whoring. "let me post this quote, but first let me post a pic of myself looking up at the sky thinking it"
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKfvkIAdyAY
>>
>>27932336
PE=GmM/r
>>
>>27932308
The difference is I don't pretend to be anything but a retarded ape, normies all think they're the second coming of Jesus Christ
>>
>>27932232
The Alpha Centauri star system is about 4.5 LY away. We'd know something was happening within 5 years.

It would take zero lifetimes.
>>
>>27932308
It's a commonly-accepted alternate spelling to mannequin, you fucking retard.
>>
not all stars would collapse some would explode into red giants and shit
>>
>>27932399
Nice dubs but you exceeded the time limit, so I have to assume you googled.

>he doesn't know how gravity works
>that's so funny haha

>>27932447
If we wanna split fuckin hairs here champ we can assume all visible objects are composed of stars and we can use the most distant visible galaxy like object at something like 13 billion ly.

Otherwise we could assume we have intelligent life somewhere in our field of view.

This precludes the existance of intelligent life somehow not dependant on a planetary system.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.