[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HOW TO STOP POPING PIMPLES FFS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: painful-pimple-and-acne.jpg (30 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
painful-pimple-and-acne.jpg
30 KB, 500x281
everyfuckingday before going to bed im telling myself that this was the last time ive poped that shit, but the very next day i stand in front of mirror for about an hour and search for anything that i could simply pop, even though i have whole face in wounds made from almost novisable acne

JUST
>>
>>27932107
Anti-bacterial cleanser followed by some 5% benzoyl peroxide, twice a day. Good luck.
>>
>>27932107
Same story with me. I just keep on fucking my face up. And if there's no mirror nearby, I start picking on the skin of my shoulders and arms. During the summer my arms are just full of scabs.

It's a real addiction and I don't know how to shake it.
>>
>>27933332
>implying i dont use tons of cleansers, pills, pealings, creams gels
>>
>>27932107
Right as your about to perpetrate, don't. Problem solved.
>>
>>27932107
I do the same thing robot. I find it really hard to stop once I start, but not as hard to resist starting
>>
>>27933366
I got another helpful tip. When you do pop them, only do so by pressing down into the skin, rather than squeezing it together. Less bruising/swelling this way.
>>
>>27933356
i know that feel bro

the worst thing is fact that ive done my best to become /fit/zen /fa/ggot so if not ance... who knows... maybe i would leave this communty
>>
>>27932107

What got me was realizing many times, the pimple bursts inwards before something comes out...spreads the mess, aggravates scarring, and in my case, triggered a couple of outbreaks of cellulitis.

I found that if I kept the skin clean, fairly dry (swimming in saltwater and getting out in the sun helped), and kept my hands off in the early stages, dat pustule would come up to the surface and get to a point where it was easy to squeeze out without any pain or fucked up subdermal mess. The resulting crater heals up pretty much overnight, too.

>tfw had shitty backne
>would sit in class and zits would pop open and bleed through my shirt
>wouldn't even know
>jesus fucking christ
>college
>go on research trip to tropics
>snorkeling everyday before and after work
>after a week or so
>it all starts to clear up
>playing volleyball in the sun
>someone says, "wow, anon, you have maggots or something coming out your back"
>we're all fucking nerds, so everyone has to look
>figure out it's my zits squeezing out as I move
>one of the women had an interest in dermatology
>takes video of me moving and popping out zits
>looked like i had botfly larvae
>by the next week
>had smooth skin with only a few old scars
>can't explain it, but it was the most fucking cool feeling

Haven't had backne like that since
>>
>>27932107
oh you think that's bad I've betten the fuck out of my cheeks and now I have permanent scars on the inside of my mouth
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.